SmartPak Equine Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

SmartPak Equine Reviews

07/25/2017
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1237 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

2016 Platinum

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

• Jul 06, 2017
    I use SmartPak's on all on horses and see a difference in their overalll wellbeing very happy with their
  • Jul 05, 2017
    The only thing I didn't like was that after entering my promo code, I could not tell which items did not qualify for the discount. I would like to see the amount of the discount for each item so I know how much I am saving off each item as well as which items did not qualify.
  • Jun 15, 2017
    i love smartpak so much!
    Jul 05, 2017
    i love love LOVE smartpak's online store and supplements and so does my horse!
  • Jul 05, 2017
    THE WITHERS AND WITHERS INSULIN RESISTANT TREATS ARE ALWAYS BACKORDERED.I ENTERED THE PROMO CODE JULY17 FOR 15% OFF MY ORDER AND IT WOULD NOT TAKE IT, BUT IT SAID THE SAIL WAS EXTENDED A DAY. I WOULD LIKE THE DISCOUNT APPLIED PLEASE AS ADVERTISED.......
  • Jul 05, 2017
    Great service and great products. This company was recomeded to me by my Vet.
  • Jul 05, 2017
    Love everything about SmartPak but one big problem for me. Wish yall would have my receipts in my box with the total amount spent in every order I paid for. I have to call at the beginning of the year and get my yearly coast for taxes and print out about 12 pages. I hate that part.. Thanks I hope this helps me in the future.
  • Jul 05, 2017
    Love the smartpaks- awesome peace of mind when I go out of town that my guys are getting everything they should, and the prices are really decent. The drawers make my live a lot easier too.
  • Jul 05, 2017
    Loved the sale prices and the discount code that came with my order! Would recommend for sure! For 9 dollars the shipping can take a while but I didn't mind since I got a discount code from my last purchase. Keep those codes coming SmartPak and I'll pick you over Dover Saddlery any day!
  • Jul 05, 2017
    I tried to put my USEF number in for my 5% discount and kept getting an error message.
  • Jul 05, 2017
    Always exceptional customer service! Occasionally find prices cheaper on Amazon or other online stores.
  • Jun 26, 2017
    They have always been very helpful. It is easy to call and get help. They offer a wide variety of products
  • Jun 14, 2017
    I would like a text reminding me of auto-ship a week before
  • Jun 25, 2017
    Jul 05, 2017
    Haven't used the product long enough yet to comment on the product itself. Otherwise very pleased so far.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    I like your site! Lots of good stuff and reasonable prices!
    Jul 05, 2017
    You had what I needed, No problem ordering, Received it quickly and on time as promised! Great job!
  • Jul 05, 2017
    They are simply the best!!
  • Jul 05, 2017
    Love Smart Pak Quality & service are always great.
  • Jul 04, 2017
    I was referred by a friend about this site. I love that there are so many options and how each one goes into detail about what they benefit for the horse. I really cannot wait to try out the products and see the difference in my horses. The website was easy to navigate, it was just so hard to choose what I wanted.
  • Jul 04, 2017
    I was disappointed that tow of my items that showed an earlier delivery date, were switched to a later delivery date in the checkout process. Probably so they can just send one shipment for all four items but I had expected to received the items in two days and then at checkout it switched them to a week. All items showed they were in stock. Also, why does it take a full week? You are on the east coast and can get items to CA in two days. There must be warehouses on both coasts now, there really isn't a reason why it should take items a full week to get to the middle of the country.
  • Jul 04, 2017
    This shopping experience was very pleasant. The prices are very good and the free shipping is important to me!!!
  • Jul 04, 2017
    I love SmartPak. So far I own 2 pairs of riding pants from them and have just ordered 2 more. The quality of the products is amazing and fit extremely well. Being a plus size rider it can be hard at times to find riding pants that will fit me correctly but SmartPak has a way of making the pants fit me just right. I tend to easily tear through pants quite quickly due to the amount of riding I do and these pants have never failed to hold up so far. I think I may begin a collection of SmartPak riding apparel due to it's quality and comfort!