SmartPak Equine Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

SmartPak Equine Reviews

11/17/2017
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1201 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

2016 Platinum

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

• Nov 15, 2017
    I'm a huge SmartPak fan. They always have the selection I am looking for, and if I need help with either feed/supplement information for my horses, or info on items for me and/or my family, SmartPak's customer service people are amazingly helpful!
  • Nov 01, 2017
    Love the convenience of the supplements pre-packaged!
    Nov 15, 2017
    Order was late by 3+ days....and then the supplements were separate, not together in a pack.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    SmartPak is great. Great products and customer service is top notch!!
    Great place to shop
  • Oct 30, 2017
    Nov 15, 2017
    Great from start to finish
  • Nov 15, 2017
    This was the cheapest one on the market. I looked at many other websites and Smartpak had the lowest price which is no surprise. Their shipping is way cheaper then Dovers which is a huge plus.
  • Nov 04, 2017
    Nov 15, 2017
    While my experience was great, I️ am returning the boots due to great quality but poor fit!
  • Nov 15, 2017
    I sommetimes order from smart pack.when something is on sale. My daughter orders from smart pack more often. They are reliable.
  • Nov 15, 2017
    Appreciate all the sales and the selection of products
  • Nov 15, 2017
    I love the Piper breeches, but would like deeper front pockets, and love the fact that Smartpak doesn't just cater to the thin rider!
  • Nov 15, 2017
    Excellent site. I am sure that I will enjoy my Dubarry boot purchase. But...just in case I need to return them for a different size, I appreciated the free return shipping option. I will certainly recommend your site and it will be my go-to site for future purchases. Thanks!
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Love Smart Pak, its one of the best websites for buying anything for your horse, you, or your dog. Customer Service is great didn't need it this time, but have used it before and everyone there is very knowledgable, and willing to help. The selection is also great, and if any of the products don't fit I can send them back for free.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I love Smartpak, it's so easy and convenient! All of the products are always very high quality.
  • Oct 20, 2017
    great products/service/website
    Nov 14, 2017
  • Nov 14, 2017
    Always quality, and good sales.
    dedicated smart pak consumer
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I absolutely love everything about SmartPak! From the amazing customer service to the affordable prices. I only trust SmartPak to order my equestrian supplies, everyone at my barn also primarily uses SmartPak. I love love love this company!
  • Nov 14, 2017
    It has great brands and the prices are reasonable. Love getting my supplements in one easy packs. I board so someone else feeds my horse and smart packs make it safe and easy.
  • Nov 14, 2017
    I was NOT able to split the dosage for am and pm. My only option for custom dosage was 2 or 3 scoops. I want 1 scoop am & 1 scoop pm even though it claims to be a custom dosage.
    Always enjoy working with SmartPak