SmartPak Equine Reviews

11/24/2014
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1589 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

• Nov 23, 2014
    I love their customer service and subscribe to their smartpak monthly supplement packs. Very happy repeat customer. I love the videos on their products, always helps me make my decision.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    SmartPak customer service is what brings me back time and time again. The product selection is great, shipping options are good, and prices are competitive, but the customer service gives me confidence that I will be satisfied with every order.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I have found the representatives of SmartPak to be very helpful. Thank you for the "ride along" with the gloves when shipping Leo's Supplements. Carol
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I've been ordering supplements for my horse from Smartpak for over 5 years. Since Smartpak Canine became available I've also used portionpaks and smartpaks for my three dogs. I appreciate the variety of products and the convenience of autoship.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    good selection in all categories and information available online to compare supplements.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    great company in every way
    Thank you very much.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Always awesome, thank you!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    great products ,service and always deliverd as soon as promised!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Back order item is diappointing
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Smartpak is always available to help out customers and do so with a positive and friendly attitude. Thanks Smartpak!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Need Vetri-HA in buckets.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Excellent merchant. easy to use website.
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Nov 22, 2014
    As always, Smart Pak delivers…on time, great products.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    I was unable to get the shoes in black but they were advertised they came in black.
    Nov 23, 2014
  • Nov 9, 2014
    I truly love the entire SmartPak experience. Service, shipping, and quality of everything I have ordered is/has been exemplary and I will continue buying from the company so long as none of that changes.
    Nov 22, 2014
    My only issue with the item I ordered is the size. I have a lab and the chart said he needed an extra large (I measured), but we ended up having to punch an extra hole in it because it was too big. It's a beautiful collar, but the sizing is definitely off.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Nov 22, 2014
    Blanket looked good considering the price. The fabric used for the blanket seems sturdy. Don't care for the too-stretchy leg straps and the surcingle straps seem flimsy. My main concern was the horse didn't feel warm under the blanket after it had been worn all night so I wonder if it is wind-proof enough. However, he was dry even though there had been cold rain.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    I always use SmartPak for all my equine needs because it's shipped right to the barn free!!!
    Nov 22, 2014
    They always have what I like at a great price with excellent quality.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    The reason I ordered from SmartPak is that I was able to find the same items I wanted to order from Dover Saddlery but SmartPak has free shipping and even more important, free return shipping. Purchasing items such as breeches that must fit is difficult online and having to return and reorder is common. Equine items are already expensive. It helps to be able to avoid shipping charges on top of it.
    Nov 22, 2014
    I was going to order these items from Dover Saddlery but I hesitated because of the chance they might not fit. Then I found out about SmartPak with free shipping both ways. The price was the same as Dover but no shipping costs. The items were readily available and exactly what I wanted. I received my order ahead of time. Luckily everything I ordered fit me so no need to return. But nice to know I could have returned anything without return shipping costs. Next time I need something horse related, I'll try SmartPak Equine first.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Can't wait to try my purchase of Smartpaks on my horse.