SmartPak Equine Reviews

07/05/2015
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1870 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

• Jul 4, 2015
    I am can't wait to try the new breeches.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I love how easy it is to work with Smartpak. They ship on time and their products arrive in good packaging. The quality of their products are top of the line and their customer service is outstanding. I have nothing but great things to say about Smartpak
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Webpage said I would get 15% off with promo code but wasn't able to and I don't know why. I like the selection, free shipping and shipping speed of smartpak though.
    what is bizrate?
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Great product quality. Great service. Good prices. Very happy to have it in my list of horse vendors.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    SmartPak has great customer service and is very easy to use online shopping. Free shipping is another benefit that makes SmartPak stand out from other sources.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I loves SmartPak!! They're the best!!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Very organized and responsive. good products and return policy
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Products you can count on to deliver what it says it will. Buy supplementsfrom smart pak Equine
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Love Smartpak. Very accommodating. I use Smartpaks for my three horses. Thanks!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    The discount applied did not appear below the subtotal amount, hence before submitting the purchase I called the 888 # and Erica was extremely helpful and indicated this problem was occuring frequently this day 7/3, I refreshed the page and the discount appeared and was applied.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Smartpak is amazing! My horse refused to eat his smartpaks no matter what I tried, and they refunded me! I just ordered him the SmartBlue blanket set (my dog has one too!) and was able to use the credit towards it.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    very helpful assistance over the phone
    Jul 4, 2015
    Liked the quality and fast delivery but have to return because of the wrong size.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I love you guys!!! Shipping is free or reasonable and I never hesitate to order because returns are so very hassle free! And any time I call you all are so nice and knowledgeable. I bought some breeches from someone else because they were on sale but they didn't fit and with the return expense, they were now bargain! And I still don't have the breeches, they are taking so long! I'm sticking with SmartPak. :)
  • Jun 25, 2015
    LUV you guys! so nice on the PHONE always!!!!!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I would be more willing to purchase if the prices we not so expensive. Or if there were more deals on this website I love the products I just can't afford it some times Thank you :)
    Jul 4, 2015
    Shipping was a little high
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Love being able to compare ingredients on supplements
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    Shipping was on time but WAY TOO SLOW for a mail order compnsy.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    Fast and efficient. Unfortunately did not fit horse.