SmartPak Equine Reviews

03/25/2015
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1498 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

• Mar 24, 2015
    Shopped around and best overall price, including brick and mortar stores. Reliable company.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    1. I tried to make this purchase from the mobile site using my phone. Because it's an Rx, I kept getting a message to continue to the full site, which is fine. However none of the buttons purported to TAKE me to the full site did so and THAT was annoying. Then I tried accessing the full site through Google vs. through the mobile-friendly version and no matter what, I could only access the mobile site. You should either fix that so that like Amazon, I can get to the full site on my phone, or put up a notice that tells people to get themselves to a "real computer" and log on to the full site. 2. During the checkout process, I was shown a message several times that tells me my order would ship yesterday, March 23. Huh? LOL I know you are efficient but that's just goofy! It also tells me my 2-day air shipment will arrive tomorrow, Wednesday, March 25, that is two days from yesterday. I'll expect it Thursday, March 26. That doesn't bother me really, but I figured you'd want to reset that calendar or something.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Awesome as always. Great people and great company.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Great Company. Great Products. Great Service! I chose Smartpak over other companies, because of the user-friendly website, free-shipping on qualified orders, and the hassle-free return policy. Thank You for being awesome!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Awesome company. Loved the fact that my area rep stopped out to see my barn and the animals. She was so sweet, professional and very knowledgeable.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    This is the second time that I orddered from this site and did not see the option to have my order shipped with my monthly SmartPak order. Last time I had to call the company.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I love all their product! They even have Pus sizes which makes me quit happy.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    I love their products and their customer service rocks EVERY TIME I speak with them.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    could not find way to put in free shipping as per catalog received
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I can't wait to see how it works.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Everything was terrific except for this survey!!
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Had a lot better choices of grazing muzzles than what we had been having from other companies
  • Mar 23, 2015
    My daughter receives regular smartpak shipments. She highly recommended smartpak because of excellent customer service.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Very easy to order. Was also easy to find exactly what I was looking for.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    What??!?! There was a PROMO code for 50% off. That was a good surprise! thank you SmartPak for being awesome. My horsey appreciates it!
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Can't wait to finally start using my Smartpaks!
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Mar 24, 2015
    Have not had product long enough to judge whether or not it will help my horses coat!
  • Mar 9, 2015
    So far very happy with all my experiences, Thank You!!