SmartPak Equine Reviews

08/31/2015
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1656 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

• Aug 28, 2015
    Great Products, EXCELLENT customer service, best return policy anywhere on the planet.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    This product has given my 25+ year old horse such relief. I ran out of product a week ago and he is coughing again. Glad to have a product that helps so much. Thank You!!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    SmartPak is easy to order through and we've never been disappointed with the shipping or the products received. I'd really like to see their canine product selection expanded though.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have used SmartPak for prescription medications and over the counter supplements for nearly 15 years. I have always been extremely happy with the products and service.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have always been happy with service and selection. Prompt and friendly customer service.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    SmartPak has been very helpful in determining what smartpak's would be most effective for my show horse. He has been feeling and looking great. Over the phone, people are always very pleasant and eager to listen and help. There is a huge variety of options on the website, too, which has always made searching for items easy! Thank you, SmartPak, for taking such good care of us!!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great Company, I enjoy shopping here. Buy my best supplies (ones I need to last). Wish you carried the Kensington Catch Mask with long nose and ears. I need some. Best customer service experiences have been with SmartPak
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Hope that this product, SmartLamina, is as good as you claim.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great customer service and easy to add on products to my regular order!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Its a real bummer that I am charged tax now,
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I love love love love SmartPak. They have been so easy to deal with and ultimately amazing! I never purchase from anywhere but here because I love you guys so much. Every issue has been easily resolved whether it be with customer service or you providing the happiness guarantee! Thank you for everything!!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Daughter uses the products and recommended them..
    Aug 27, 2015
    I saw what it does for my daughters horses and she suggest the purchase for my horse.
    Aug 28, 2015
    I love Smartpak. I use it for everything. On the rare occasion that it does not have what I am looking for I will use Dover Saddlery, or even rarer, a local tack shop.
    Aug 28, 2015
    My daughter loved her boots. We loved reading the pack slip it was funny... We love your sense of humor !!!!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    I ordered the RideSafe bracelet through your site. I know that you are not involved with that but they have been taking forever to get my bracelet made and to me. Just an FYI to you as you are associated with them.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Wonderful products - extremely uncomplicated and convenient.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Thank you for the quality of products and reasonable prices. I will continue to shop with you. Especially love the free shipping.
    Aug 28, 2015
    As always, I am pleased with How easy it is to order from SmartPak. Delivery was on time, and the price of the fly spray was great ($10 difference from my local feed store). The only thing I would like is if they offered items for disciplines besides dressage and hunt (saddle seat, carriage driving).
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I am hoping that the $40 no shipping will apply to the whole order of smart paks not just each horse individually. When I have 3 horses I don't want to spend 120 per month on supplements just to get free shipping. Since the shipment next week will be the first one with all the horses on the same shipment I will get to see then what my shipping bill will be.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I believe SmartPak has the best customer service of any large company I am involved with. Could you give Comcast some tips?