SmartPak Equine Reviews

05/24/2015
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 1745 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

• May 22, 2015
    Always go to SmartPak first whenever I need anything horse/dog related. Love that I can use my AQHA membership to save a little bit of money.
  • May 22, 2015
    SmartPak has the best customer service i have ever experienced. They stand behind their products unequivocally. The only complaint i have is that they discontinued printing a hardcopy catalog. I am an armchair shopper and really like having the physical catalog to look through and plan purchases.
  • May 21, 2015
    Love Smartpak! Great people to work with, and offer a wide variety of items!
  • May 21, 2015
    I have not ordered from SmartPak but I have ordered & liked Springtime garlic in the past. I look forward to using your product in pellet form :)
  • May 21, 2015
    While the supplements did not help my horse in the way I wanted them to, I was extremely pleased with the customer service, the quick responses, the help, and the store credit. I'm very happy that I decided to try out their supplements, even if it did not work.
  • May 21, 2015
    Please make bits sortable by size. Please carry more selection for 4 3/4 inch bits. Please remove sold out items from the sale page more quickly. Annoying to click several (more than 4) items I would have purchased only to find they were sold out. Please carry more plus size breeches, like Fuller Fillies. Please include descriptions specific to the Myler bit I've viewing, not just "depending on the style it might...." Over all, your website isn't bad to navigate. Just seems I couldn't find what I was wanting this time.
  • May 21, 2015
    SmartPak is amazing! They are the only company that will take in returns of customized items if they do not fit or the quality is lacking. I've never had a bad purchase from SmartPak in the 15 years that I've been shopping with them.
  • May 21, 2015
    Love smartpak's easy and free shipping and returns!
  • May 21, 2015
    I am excited to see what kind of results I get for my horse with these products.
  • May 21, 2015
    It's great because there are no tack stores within an hour from where I live.
  • May 21, 2015
    Wonderful check-out experience! Great savings!!!
  • May 21, 2015
    Have alsways been very happy with the products and service
  • May 21, 2015
    Very happy with items purchased at SmartPak
  • May 21, 2015
    SmartPak has been highly reccomended to me!
  • May 21, 2015
    products look great but the checkout was a pain in the ass! when i clicked no thanks on the free product i kept getting booted off the site. i am looking forward to trying out the senior flex on my older draft cross mare.
  • May 21, 2015
    I always love ordering from Smartpak and going to their store! One of my favorites. Prices are always competitve with other stores and the staff is always friendly. I love how they email me with discounts often because that really helps keep costs low in a very expensive sport.
  • May 21, 2015
    I love smartpak and could never shop anywhere else!
  • May 13, 2015
    Nice company to do business with. Website is simple to use and checkout is fast. Their delivery comes quickly.
    May 21, 2015
    Good online company to do business with. Website is easy to navigate and prices are competitive. Delivery is quick.
  • May 11, 2015
    Love smartpak
    May 21, 2015
    SmartPak equine is amazing and very helpful. Love the products. Keep up the great work.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    Items are a little pricey, but you carry top quality merchandise. I wish you had more sales!