SmartPak Equine Reviews

07/30/2015
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1827 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

• Jul 28, 2015
    I really appreciate the fact that you customize your mailings to the type of riding (western trail) that we do. Your variety of options for men is also nice, as my husband also rides and has a hard time finding men's riding apparel. He is still hopeful that there will be a true men's "riding jean" soon ~ :o} I also appreciate that you offer a pre-qualified, high quality selection of tried and true horse maintenance options!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Offer PayPal as a payment option!!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Great product selection, and efficient ordering and check-out!! Fun group!! Zola
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I want to find something that works so I am going with the recommendations.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I was told my order qualified for promo code @ checkout for 10% discount but never had the opportunity to input it
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Your website and your staff, being as wonderful as they are, are an enabling force behind my addiction to equestrian merchandise. Many a paycheck have I spent, and never have I been left wanting for selection or service. As for my husband, well, he tried to make me go to (horse gear) rehab, but I said no (no, no). No 12-step program will keep me from stopping at your store. Well done, SmartPak.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I love the company!!! I like how every transaction is a breeze, the customer service is always friendly and my horses are happy. I'm always full of excitement when ordering and waiting for the products to arrive. Thank you SmartPak!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I would like to choose whether or not my smart pak is on autoship or not. First time ordering and I don't know yet if I like it or if it helps my horses.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I am always impressed with SmartPak's website, the ease of navigation, the pleasing layout, and the wonderful products. I only wish SmartPaks weren't so expensive! :(
    We Love your products And all my horses thank you
    SmartPak is brilliant.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    SmartPak has been who we purchase stuff for horses only.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I love SmartPak - they are the most reliable site and I buy all of my horse's tack and equipment here. As well as riding clothes ;)
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I didn't see a spot to enter promo code, so I kept clicking through and accidentally processed the order before putting in the promo code. But I called and a CSR corrected the price immediately, which was nice. Just a note--on the order confirmation page, the link to ask a question is not working (404 error).
    I just LOVE SmartPak
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    Easy to order on line and received it just a couple days after the order! Very pleased with service and products! Thank you!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I really wish you would ship to Canada! It's the only complaint I have. Your selection of supplements cannot be matched in Canada (especially the SmartPak brand items). There's a whole market waiting for you!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    I ordered a Fly Mask for my Warmblood. There was only one color/design available. I would have liked to get a patterned one for my girl. The one I did order is good quality and arrived a day earlier than I expected, which was appreciated.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    Wonderful service and great products!!!! I love the Piper breeches!!