SmartPak Equine Reviews

01/31/2015
SmartPak Equine Ratings and User Reviews. SmartPak Equine is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1765 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - SmartPak Equine

SmartPak Equine Rating

More About SmartPak Equine

Recent Reviews for SmartPak Equine

• Jan 29, 2015
    Excellent service, products.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Great product selection AND Fuller Fillies!!!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Smartpak makes it so easy to get all of my items FAST, especially with a monthly Smartpak that any odds and ends can hitch a ride with! Other retailers won't combine orders and sock you with 2x the shipping! My shipping is free with my Smartpaks, can't beat that!
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Wonderful company that I would have no hesitancy in ordering from again.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    SmartPak always has what I am looking for at the best prices.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    A thousand times better than Dover primarily because of shipping.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Won't buy my horses supplements anywhere else. Not only are they packaged super convenient they are always shipped and received before I run out. Their customer service department is absolutely the best. This company strives for your 100% satisfaction. I have never been disappointed and I've been a customer for a while now.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Thank you SmartPak for awarding a gift certificate as the High Point Winner in my level for the Northeastern Wisconsin Dressage Show Series.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Prices are reasonable. I have ordered from Smartpak before and they ship very quickly.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    love the ease and friendliness on phone, and online, also the prices are great, and the ease of boarding facilities to give supplements is helpful
  • Jan 28, 2015
    SmartPak never disappoints!!! Their customer service is outstanding. Products are always top quality.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    How do I correct my horses name?
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I had to send SP emails to my spam account.. way to many to keep up with. 1 a week is fine, daily - not so much. :)
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    SmartPak has a wide selection of products. I feel that I am getting top value for my dollar.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    Love SmartPak customer service! This week, I received a message that they were shopping my SmartPaks out a bit early, so that my mare and I wouldn't be negatively impacted by the blizzard!!
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Live them and all the products I have bought
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Customer service is definitely the key to why I order from Smartpak. Shipping is always fast, easy to return, fantastic staff.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    I am very pleased with the customer service. I do not remember the young lady's name that called me last month before Bill's regular shipment, but she expressed concern for my horse and re-sent a damaged drawer. The drawer arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!
  • Jan 5, 2015
    A good company to work with
    Jan 28, 2015
    A very good company to work with