smashbox Reviews

07/28/2015
smashbox Ratings and User Reviews. smashbox is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 463 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - smashbox

2014 Winner

smashbox Rating

More About smashbox

Recent Reviews for smashbox

• Jul 28, 2015
    This is my first time and I am super impressed and will buy again :)
    If you could offer more colors. And the price could be the average of $14
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I find that the online Smashbox gives better suggestions than if purchased at the store. The on-line service has been very helpful for areas of my face that need recommendation. I use all Smashbox product. I do however, wish there was a selection of face creams to help with fine lines, wrinkles, eye puffiness. I would use purchase those products, if they are available.. I highly recommend Smashbox and the representatives get a picture of you and make any suggestions.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Received Smashbox sample of photo finish primer through Ipsy, Love it, recieved many compliments about how my make-up looked.
    Applying 10.00 certificates are too difficult
  • Jul 27, 2015
    I recently used a primer I purchased. I liked it and thought the primer authority sample would make a great b-day gift for a friend. I didn't like that I was not able to see how much the shipping cost would be next to the shipping option.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    the only thing I did not like about the site was when I clicked on a informative link. It would pop up a box but there was not way to close it down when I was done reading. I had to click the back button on my browser and that took me away from the page I wanted to be on.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Love smashbox products, i have been using and reordering them for the last three years.
    like photo finish!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! These products are the best I have ever used. For years I was not able to wear makeup due to my extremely sensitive skin until I found Smashbox. Now the possibilities are endless with professional quality, affordable prices and professional results. Have been a customer for over 10 years and will remain a lifelong customer. Have referred tons of friends and family to this brand who have also become lifelong customers.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Thank you for the samples!
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Great, easy to use website! Love the products!
  • Jul 25, 2015
    love photo finish and decided to try more items
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I have tried 3 separate times, over months, to order from your web site. When I get to the final click, nothing happens. I've had to call, only to find that my particular order can only be done online, not on the phone. This time when I called, it took quite a while, but he person couldn't place the order either. She said to call back later. I had the order up on my screen, and when I hung up the phone, on the off-chance it would work this time, I clicked, and lo and behold, it worked! Something is definitely wrong with your website, when I can't work it, you can't work it, then all of a sudden it works! What a pain.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Excited that you offer free shipping to hawaii on all orders, big or small. Tried to order smashbox through Ulta but no free shipping to hawaii. Tried to order through Sephora, also no free shipping to hawaii. Tried to order the same items from amazon but they wouldn't ship one of the items to hawaii at all.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    My only strong objection is that as soon as I find a product I LOVE you discontinue it!! example Illuminators change and I don't understand why. If it's not broken WHY change it??????????????
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I absolutely love your products. I've never before been able to find any cosmetics that cover all my imperfections as well as these!
    Jul 28, 2015
    I love all smashbox products and have always had a pleasant experience when ordering them
  • Jul 19, 2015
    I absoluetly LOVE the Limitless Eyeliner, It is the only one I wear now. The only thing about it is the sharpner attached to lid, it is very hard to use to sharpen the eyeliner. Overall the eyeliner itself it THE BEST
    Jul 27, 2015
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I love it!
    Jul 27, 2015
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Jul 25, 2015
    Shipping was faster than expected. Thank you so much!!