smashbox Reviews

10/19/2014
smashbox Ratings and User Reviews. smashbox is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 500 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - smashbox

2014 Winner

smashbox Rating

More About smashbox

Recent Reviews for smashbox

• Oct 13, 2014
    Love Smashbox but wish they would offer eye shadows individually, also. Love some of the ones in sets but don't always want the whole set.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    This is my first time.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Love their products epecially travel sizes
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I have not used it yet but i have heard great things. One thing i would like to mention is the rewards program. I signed up for ti and it said if you make a purchase in your birthday month you get a free gift but when i checked out it didn't mention anything about it and my birthday was a week ago.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    The site is a bit hard to navigate but I get around. Personal I find the black background visually abrasive but I am sure a web designer has told you it is more modern. I love that when there are multiple colors of a product you can see that and usually there is a few words of description. I love your products so I keep coming back and I like the lunch time special. But honestly I typically buy your product from Ulta. Just some thoughts, since you asked!!
    I like it
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I've used some products and I liked it. I think you should have Pro cards what way Makeup artists are able to use it at store instead of ordering everything online .
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Great online shopping experience.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I love the quality of Smashbox's products. Their products last a long time because you don't have to use a lot.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Jennifer the person I chatted with was the best person I ever had the experience of chatting with online at a business site.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    High quality, long lasting, and beautiful makeup.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    LOVE so many of their products!!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    The check out screen kept freezing, not sure if it was your website or my computer. But other then that your site was easy to navigate. I found exactly what I was looking for right away. Looking forward to trying out more of your products in the future.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I always have a hard time using my points because the box you put the number in is NEVER there...
    Oct 12, 2014
    This was a perfect transaction
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Have enjoyed being able to purchase trial products. Over the years I've pared down the cosmetics and am finding that I need to purchase higher quality products.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    An Ulta salesperson gave me a Smashbox sample and I fell in love. I'm very pleased with everything I have tried and will continue using. My makeup bag is now filled with only Smashbox products!!!
    Oct 10, 2014
    Received everything very quickly. Love Smashbox!!!
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Spectacular prices, and a great deal on the product I was looking for! And very happy they ship to Canada.