smashbox Reviews

03/27/2015
smashbox Ratings and User Reviews. smashbox is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 524 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - smashbox

2014 Winner

smashbox Rating

More About smashbox

Recent Reviews for smashbox

• Mar 16, 2015
    I have used smash box in the past and it's going to be really nice to have it again! I love your products and have been away too long!
    i love the products :)
    Love smashbox products!
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Love the colors in the lip stains
    Good make up brand!
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Shopping online with Smashbox is very easy. Plus there's free shipping and you get to choose free samples with every order.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Love their products and the free shipping
  • Mar 15, 2015
    My teen daughter and I both live the liquid eyeliner, it applies so well & stays on for a long time & doesn't smear easily, which is great for me especially since I wear contact lenses and frequently get watery eyes.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Lovely company. Cannot wait to try more of their products in the future.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    I love Smashbox's products and because they offer free shipping and bonus products and samples when ordering directly from their website, I expect to return for purchases. I typically buy cosmetics from stores like Sephora, but I like everything about the Smashbox website shopping experience.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    The samples I received with my order from Ulta were the reason I became aware of your products. I am really happy I came across this primer. I am always looking for new products.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    what a great shopping experience!
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Excellent little known product! Infrequently, I've called the 1.800 Smashbox contact number and have found the Smashbox staff very professional and helpful.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    I hope they deliver what they promise in their advertising. I want to look like a supermodel at a photoshoot.
    I LOVE UNDERLINES
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I love Smashbox products. They last a long time and always make me look great. Easy to use and I love the colors! Website easy to use and ordering was very easy. Love the petty points!
    Mar 16, 2015
    I love Smashbox! I have always had success with my orders and the products are high quality.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I like their products, However the ones they few sell out too quickly and they should put you on a reorder list so that you can still get what you want. Or otherwise take down the product from the ads.
    Mar 14, 2015
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I love Smashbox cosmetics
    Mar 15, 2015
    I received the products and I love all of them!