smashbox Reviews

06/30/2015
smashbox Ratings and User Reviews. smashbox is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 489 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - smashbox

2014 Winner

smashbox Rating

More About smashbox

Recent Reviews for smashbox

• Jun 18, 2015
    For ease of use, the mascara primer is awesome, and the mascara is perfect.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Love the free and quick shipping as well as the quality of their products.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Check-out was difficult, especially with the gift card, I had to enter the payment information multiple times. Also, my sister bought be the gift card and it was never emailed as promised. She had to call multiple times and the number was finally given to her over the phone. T like your products, but that was ridiculous. Also, I should be able to use one of my reward certificates even though I'm using a gift card. The gift card was payed for, it's not like a coupon. I don't know if I'll continue to buy from Smashbox.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I was unable to use either of my Reward Certificates...both numbers showed a balance, but neither was accepted. It's nice to get rewards, but why couldn't I use them? If it was because of the friends and family sale, that should have been stated rather than simply declaring them invalid. Could have been better clarified. That part disappointed me.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I was given some Smashbox product as a gift. I considered myself a loyal Stila Cosmetics customer. I rather liked the Smashbox products (eye brow trio and blush/bronzer) and used them up. Stila kept discontinuing the products/colors that I liked best. Smashbox is a bit more pricey than Stila. We will see if Smashbox is in the same habit of routinely discontinuing products. I may switch brands completely if the same color choices are available in six months.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Product quality is amazing! But the website needs some help. The overall design is very edgy but the information/descrption of products is lacking. Products don't have ingredient lists and images have bad lighting. I had to look at the images on other retailers' websites for accurate color information.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    LOVE IT. Please make a lip plumper and thicker automatic eyeliner and I'll probably stop shopping other brands!!!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    So far so good- once i've received my products then I'll have more to say, perhaps.
    love these products!!!
  • Jun 17, 2015
    first time ordering very excited to try
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Like the product. Wish prices were lower.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Great quality and customer service =)
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I did not get my 10% discount at check out.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Love the eye pencils! They stay on without smearing or smudging!
  • Jun 7, 2015
    I have very sensitive skin and Smashbox is one of the few that does not irritate it!
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Ran into a few server errors during checkout.
    Jun 17, 2015
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    The tracking number provided was not correct so I could not track the shipment. It did arrive about a week or so after the purchase which is okay for being an international shipment. I just wished I could have tracked it. The items themselves are okay. I got 2 mascara a, one waterproof and one not. The formula is okay but the brush is too tightly woven that the brush doesn't comb the lash hairs, just coats it. So I have to use a different wand from another company. The primer I got is sticky and clumps on my face regardless of amount I use. Although if I use a beauty blender to smooth it out my makeup does seem to have a smooth finish throughout the day. I have not tried the other products I ordered, a trio neutral eyeshadow and a lip plumping gloss.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I normally order my smash box stuff from qvc or buy it from sephora...
    Jun 17, 2015