smashbox Reviews

10/20/2014
smashbox Ratings and User Reviews. smashbox is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 500 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - smashbox

2014 Winner

smashbox Rating

More About smashbox

Recent Reviews for smashbox

I LOVE SMASHBOX!!!!!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    good product, reasonable prices, nice incentives.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Good products and decently priced products
  • Oct 7, 2014
    pricy for me, this is a special birthday treat to myself. excited to try it out
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Love you guys! Love all the freebies and Tuesday/Thursday specials! Love free shipping! Love it all!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    The products are just what I expected. The design for the 2014 collection items is beautiful and elegant. Wish the collection items will come out more frequently.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Great job! Love the brand and customer service! Product samples I've tried in the past were great!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I am excited about the contour kit
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I live in the tropics and it's a great makeup that is not heavy, but light. I gave up my heavier Estee Lauder make up once I moved south.
    love the product.
    WONDERFUL PLACE TO SHOP ALL MY BEAUTY NEEDS
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    This was my first purchase from Smashbox, although I have heard about the product on Wendy Williams and other TV shows. I am extremely satisfied with the eyebrow pencil and eye brightener that I ordered. These are at least 2 products that I will continue to order. I will look to see if there are any other products that I can possibly replace with this brand.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    It's a fantastic makeup line.
    Oct 7, 2014
    I am not a happy customer. I ordered product from you end of September and received it last night from Purolator Courier, smashed, foundation everywhere, a broken lip gloss tube, there was not one thing that I could use. I realize once contacting customer service that my order would be resent (and she was very apologetic) however, the purpose of my purchase was to have travel sized items for my trip south, leaving this weekend and now I don't know if I will have them ontime.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    I loved the products and I really appreciate the ability to purchase an inexpensive "try it" kit. The product sizes were a bit small but overall, I am pleased with my purchase.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    I love this product, I have tried many others and none are equal
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Oct 6, 2014
    The staff is so sweet!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Love Smashbox products. Excited to try the contour kit!
    Oct 6, 2014
    Love the products, will definitely continue to puchase from them.
  • Sep 22, 2014