Smilox.com Reviews

04/20/2015
Smilox.com Ratings and User Reviews. Smilox.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 59 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2015.

Smilox.com Rating

More About Smilox.com

Recent Reviews for Smilox.com

• Apr 18, 2015
    All these products at your finger tips, convenient when you don't have to run out.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    other than the answers answered I do not know how it will be and get when the product arrives
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I have owned an intelisonic toothbrush for a few years. This is the least expensive head replacements I have found. Hope that they will work as the old heads fall off. I may have to replace the unit soon. Really enjoyed this product.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    Thank you for a great item to purchase.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    This seems like a very good shopping site. Time will tell on Smilow.com
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Apr 9, 2015
    I was looking for my old product but Smilox was helpful in pointing out that there is a newer version; I felt confident that I would receive a good product. My order, the confirmation, and the update regarding ETA went smoothly and I am not enjoying my purchase. Thanks Smilox!
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Can't wait to get my toothbrushes
    Apr 10, 2015
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Apr 6, 2015
    I paid for 3 tubes of MI paste and only received 2. I have left messages on the customer service phone line and no one has returned my call. I will try reaching them electronically next, but it should not be so difficult to get a response. I will not purchase from this company again.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Love the product which is very effecrtive and the strips actually stay in place. Good price too. My dentist charges double.
  • Mar 24, 2015
    A very nice company to deal with. Everything arrives promptly and accurately. Customer service replied very promptly
    Apr 3, 2015
    A wonderful company to do business with. Every transaction is perfect and prompt.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Apr 4, 2015
    hard to purchase products. very much pleased the. smilax.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Apr 6, 2015
    Teeth whitening gel has not produced dramatic effects I thought a 32% gel should. I have only used it for one week thus far and unable to judge results at this time.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Very satisfied with entire process including prices, checkout, and shipping.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    love the products and the prices!
  • Mar 15, 2015
    My daughter and I both love Smilox
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Need to simplify home, mailing and billing address. My mail is delivered to a PO Box not my home. Don't know at this stage if you are mailing to my home by FedEx or UPS or to my mailing address. Took too much time to correct.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Good experience ordering
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Extremely pleased with price point.
    Mar 18, 2015
    This is this second time that I have responded to this request!
  • Mar 1, 2015
    GC MI Paste Plus is a great product.
    Mar 14, 2015
  • Nov 28, 2014
    All good except I want to see my purchase total before I enter my credit card information.
    Mar 19, 2015