Smilox.com Reviews

08/28/2015
Smilox.com Ratings and User Reviews. Smilox.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 55 reviews. Last rated on 08/25/2015.

Smilox.com Rating

More About Smilox.com

Recent Reviews for Smilox.com

• Aug 25, 2015
    I have ben satisfied with previous items from Smilox
  • Aug 25, 2015
    My Rotadent Contour brush works well, I especially like the short pointed brush for getting beween my teeth. I have many little spaces.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I am totally disappointed that you can not return a product in an on opened package. Upon arriving I realized that I had ordered the wrong brush. How was I to know the contour was what I had and not the classic? The classic won't fit on my toothbrush, so how would it not be clean and unused, SHAME ON YOU for such poor customer relations.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Helped restore feeling in lower lip and top lip caused from #7 tooth nerve damage. Nerve sends constant burning sensation into tooth, burning top lip, and going into lower lip. Must be mint.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Enjoy quick shopping experience
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Very easy to use
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I was shopping for a particular item: Squigle Toothpaste. It generally costs $10/tube and I wanted to pay less and get free shipping, so I typed "Squigle Toothpaste with Free Shipping" into a search engine. It led me to Smilox as having the best price, so I didn't actually visit the website proper, but I will in the future, for sure, with prices like this!
  • Aug 4, 2015
    I would have prefered to receive the item before I complete a survey on my experience with Smilox.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I liked my shopping experience
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I love this site. Quick and easy.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    great price, like the free shipping, worth savings!
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I feel like I save money ordering through Smilox.com and I like the quick checkout
    Aug 7, 2015
    Not your fault but I purchased teeth whitening gel. I thought it was the brand I always get. Turns out it's not. It's the worst. It works, but product seeps out from teeth trays and foams to the point of gagging for a full half hour. Other gels I've purchased from the dentist don't do this!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    This is my first order.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Exellent web site and easy to find and purchase the tem I needed. Nice job.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    My shopping experience was so easy. I really appreciated the addition information included on my particular product. I'm very pleased with the entire process. I was pleasantly surprised to learn to expect my shipment in two or three days. I have ordered from another supplier, who up to two weeks at times.
    Jul 28, 2015
  • Jul 16, 2015
    I wasn't able to find this product at the store and tried the enternet and found Smilox. They have what I wanted and they made it very easy to order it. I had no trouble signing in and I like that and I intend on coming back they are in my favorites.
    Jul 27, 2015
    My product haden't arrived yet and I had a lady call my house saying say received my product and she lived in Maryland. She said she was going to call so I was going to wait until the next day but my product came that afternoon in the mail
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I was thrilled to find this toothpaste from a source other then my dentist (who charged almost double the price). You've made a loyal customer.
    Jul 27, 2015
    My dentist charges over $30.00 for this product and I was able to purchase twice as many for less. I will use Smilox many times in the future.