10/06/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 51 reviews. Last rated on 10/06/2015. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Oct 6, 2015
    Fast and easy - free shipping was a plus
  • Oct 6, 2015
    Was easy to do. Didn't know there were two to an order until later in details.
  • Oct 3, 2015
    Well, is my first experience right now to order ....whitesprings .....!
  • Oct 1, 2015
    Easy to Order, website navigates well
  • Sep 26, 2015
    No comments at this time. Thank you
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Oct 2, 2015
    I only used it once because it burned my gums so much. No instructions.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    The first order placed through said my card was declined when I checked the status. There was no email sent to me about changing this and there was no number to call (or that was easily found) to rectify this. If I get two orders of the same product, I will be returning one. This card was used just the other day for an online purchase and I was disappointed to be quite honest that I wasn't made aware of this. Otherwise your prices are competeitive and it is convenient to order from here. I'm hoping to have a good experience once I receive my items. Thank you.
  • Sep 20, 2015
    I am a little bit unsecure about my recent purchase with them because I have never hear nothing from them before! Hoping everything runs well..
  • Sep 17, 2015
    I ordered Fake Bake tanning lotion at the beginning of summer, and I love it. Smilox sent it to me within 4 to 5 days, and the price was great. plus shipping was free.
    Sep 25, 2015
  • Sep 17, 2015
    they have good prices. I find it easy to order from this company.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    I'm pleased that they are carrying items that before now, I had to go to a local specialist to purchase.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    hope for a great results as sad.
  • Sep 12, 2015
    Wanted to choose the higher strength of opalescence (15%) but was not able to make that choice on the website. So had to settle for the 10% which was all I could figure out how to order.
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Very easy to find what I needed online with plenty of details of product and a super quick check out. Will do business with them again!
  • Sep 6, 2015
    My favorite breath products are BreathRX, and Smilox offers the most complete listing of BreathRX products I've been able to find.
  • Sep 5, 2015
    This is the second time I have ordered from both times ordering was very easy,fast,with no problems they make your shopping experience a great one!!!I
  • Sep 3, 2015
    it has been very reliable. Good service.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I was happy this teeth whitening gel was avilable at such a great price!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    too soon to tell yet until i receive item
  • Aug 27, 2015