Smilox.com Reviews

08/26/2016
Smilox.com Ratings and User Reviews. Smilox.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 74 reviews.

Smilox.com Rating

More About Smilox.com

Recent Reviews for Smilox.com

• Jul 31, 2016
    Unique selection and great hearing others perspectives. Would appreciate the ingredients and to be able to see the bottle/label from different angles. Overall happy so far
  • Jul 30, 2016
    Easy to order my teeth whitener!
  • Jul 28, 2016
    Snore gaurd works well but breaks quickly. I re order because it is only device i have found to work but a product lifespan of more than few months would really be appreciated given the high price tag.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    "Believe on the LORD JESUS CHRST and you shall be saved..." Act 16:31
  • Jul 26, 2016
    love it all
  • Jul 24, 2016
    cheaper than my dentists prices!
  • Jul 19, 2016
    I have no opinion. first orer
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Hard to rate my purchase until I have received my item.
  • Jul 19, 2016
    Very good experiance, easy to use website.
    Jul 30, 2016
  • Jul 19, 2016
    amazed at all of the products
  • Jul 17, 2016
    I Know NOTHING ABOUT SMILOX ASK ME AT A LATER DATE.
  • Jul 16, 2016
    The website is the best place to find items I know and use regularly, and unless an easier or cheaper site is available I will continue to buy from it. However, discounts promoted on items often do not appear in checkout (e.g. something will be marked down to 19.99, but then its still full price 24.00 in the basket/checkout). Its also difficult to search for general products I do not know an exact brand or name of. The site's categories are not always clear for for specialty items and when you search generally with a description of the product you are looking for, recommendations from the site's categories seem off.
  • Jul 16, 2016
    It's been awhile since we've made a purchase, but it's good to see that the site is still around with familiar products.
    Jul 30, 2016
    It had been awhile since I'd ordered from them, but it's great they're still here providing dental care products at reasonable prices with good support. I'd definitely use them again.
  • Jul 16, 2016
    I appreciate MI paste plus being available
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Very convenient service
    Jul 24, 2016
    I TRIED TO ORDER I BRUSH AND TWO WERE SENT i WANTED BASIC WRAPAROND AND RECIEVED
  • Jul 14, 2016
    good site. I especially liked the reminder email received, which prompted my order today.
    Jul 23, 2016
  • Jul 12, 2016
    Jul 26, 2016
    Prompt delivery and ease of ordering were phenomenal! I also loved the customer service tracking the order after it was placed.
  • Jul 10, 2016
    very good product
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Pkg. options were a nice feature. I could add more than I expected and get discounts.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    Like costs and no shipping charges
    Jul 14, 2016
    Prices were competitive, free shipping, and very prompt delivery