Smith Brothers Reviews

02/08/2016
Smith Brothers Ratings and User Reviews. Smith Brothers is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 191 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.

Smith Brothers Rating

More About Smith Brothers

Recent Reviews for Smith Brothers

• Feb 8, 2016
    you really help me with all of my horses needs very impressed
  • Feb 7, 2016
    quality products - available at decent prices with excellent sales throughout the year - with horses, great savings on a variety of items is crucial to being able to maintain a successful and happy horse/home/business environment
  • Feb 7, 2016
    i would reckmend this company to anyone interested in western and roping neededs.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    God loves you and I hope you know that! I am so happy that you had the malasses and mint likits! My horse will love them! I hope you have a great day!
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I had to call the support line. Everything went well and the lady was very nice and helpful, but your waiting music is horrible! I recommend music that is a little more country. This is a country store after all.
  • Jan 31, 2016
    Great prices checkout could have been smoother with option stating billing same as shipping easier to see I think right under shipping adresses question should ask if billing is same as shipping for a box to check. Also feel shipping a bit pricey.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    Good prices but high shipping fees.
  • Jan 30, 2016
    The person I had communication with was Susan S. She had a very good online presence and was very helpful with the product, even though we could not determine the measurements of the buckle as it was not identified on the product page.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    The on-line chat is excellent.. agent was able to save me $10 on my order
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    Thought had free shipping?
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    I called and spoke with Alondra on 1/24/16. I explained I needed the goat string in this order before Friday, 1/29/16, for a clinic. She told me I could upgrade the shipping to Expedited for an extra $10.95 and this would guarantee my order here by 1/28/16. The order did not arrive until late afternoon on 1/29/16. Because of the weather, the clinic was cancelled, but I had already paid for the additional shipping charge. Is there any way to receive a credit for the additional shipping since the order did not arrive when promised? Thank you!
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    I measured incorrectly and ordered the incorrect size. Will return the product shortly and order the proper size.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I really like this site! However, for almost 4 months I have been trying to get ahold of a supervisor and have gotten no answer
    Jan 31, 2016
    I have been waiting for more than 4 months to get in touch with a manager! I have emailed customer service via email probably 10 times and have head back once regarding a school project. I have yet to hear back from a manager!!! As far as my fur chase went, I was satisfied. 3/4 items arrived on time (the other is still back ordered) I ordered a nylon nose band which I absolutely love, however I ordered what looked like purple in the pictures but looks more magenta or pink but the online pictures for pink look very pin so I don't plan on returning it...unfortunately so far, noting I have ordered (aside from the Polos) match as I had hoped. That all being said, I still love this site and will always return!!
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    a little late on the delivery, could very well have been realted to the snow storms.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Feb 1, 2016
    Very pleasant to work with. Thank you!
  • Jan 12, 2016
    free shipping over $50 would be nice
    Jan 28, 2016
    Ordered 2 pair of jeans and only one pair came with no explanation of the other being backorderd.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Shipping charge was pretty high for a shirt. It was a third the cost.
    Jan 27, 2016
    Shipping was expensive. $10 for a $30 for shirt.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    I was very pleased with the variety of colors. I have been searching for the perfect saddle pad for several months. I am hoping that my mustang likes the pad and bosal. He is quite picky. I appreciate having a first time discount. It made a difference on where I placed an order.
    Jan 31, 2016
    I love the color of my saddle pad but it is way too long for my mustang. I am hoping that I can cut it down to fit him. I looked to see if there was a smaller size but only 1 size is available. I have many horses and it is too long for any of them.
  • Dec 28, 2015
    Company has good selection of products.
    Feb 5, 2016
    Has good product selection and products are of excellent quality. Back orders were fulfilled as projected.
  • Dec 5, 2015
    Your catalog has coupons but it is unclear on how to use them online. I tried searching for an coupon item via catalog item number and it would not work. I did not purchase the item because I could not find the item with the price. The jacket purchased is a Christmas gift. I'm bummed it's on back order but want it anyway. It will just have to be late. The product descriptions are vague. I know the jacket is canvas but I wanted to know what the collar was made from. It did not specify.
    Feb 7, 2016