Snaz75.com Reviews

05/27/2015
Snaz75.com Ratings and User Reviews. Snaz75.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 161 reviews.

Snaz75.com Rating

More About Snaz75.com

Recent Reviews for Snaz75.com

• May 12, 2015
    love your stuff
  • May 8, 2015
    Found everything I wanted to buy very easy. Checkout was a breeze also.
  • May 7, 2015
    I love your shoes! Good selection for the market and relatively good prices.
  • May 5, 2015
    I loved everything about this store! A store that finally has my size!!
  • May 5, 2015
    i wish shipping to canada was more time sensitive
  • May 3, 2015
    I am very pleased with the availability the product I purchased. As a male burlesque performer it is not always easy to find things in my size. I look forward to many other purchases!
    May 11, 2015
  • May 1, 2015
    I just want my packages on time and I'll always be a satisfied customer thank you! ^_^
  • Apr 30, 2015
    I love all the products on here just wish you had more push up bras for 38dd other then that I love the site it was my first time using it to....
  • Apr 29, 2015
    great experience at a great price. I'm excited to get my products
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Amazing product and amazing staff. I needed it wrapped because it was a secret gift for my sister. They wrapped it so nicely. Then when I had to return it, I forgot to put the return number on the paper. I emailed them ant told then my number and they didn't sent it back because I forgot the number. Wonderful customer service!!!
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I teach pole dancing classes in the SF Bay Area and many of my students purchase their dance shoes on your site. I always like their shoes.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Great variety of cloths.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    They have a great selection and the photography is amazing
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Every time I have shopped on snaz75 i have easily found what I wanted and checked out so fast too. The quality of these products is so high that I will continue to buy from this website in the future, as I have before. I highly recommend the variety of products that this company provides.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    May 7, 2015
    Quick delivery, always pleased with the products I buy.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    May 7, 2015
    Had to pay big import fees (46$) when my order arrived... I had also paid shipping on my order. Total cost 150$ when it was supposed to be 100$. But the product is absolutely perfect ! LOVE MY NEW SHOES, they're beautiful and so confortable. The sixe is perfect.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Apr 24, 2015
    I love the shoes
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 23, 2015
    Love the shoes! Perfect fit n great timing on delivery