Snow Blowers Direct Reviews

03/28/2015
Snow Blowers Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Snow Blowers Direct is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 41 reviews. Last rated on 03/06/2015.

Snow Blowers Direct Rating

More About Snow Blowers Direct

Recent Reviews for Snow Blowers Direct

• Mar 6, 2015
    Mar 15, 2015
    contacted Greenworks for part that was missing.Hopefully product works battery and battery charger were not in the boxes they were to be in.handles bolts and locks were all in box mot pkg they should have been.main box was damaged.battery is being chg now and waiting for part from greenworks
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I was a bit intimidated by the large selection of snow-blowers, but this site made my decision easy....I love the recommendations and reviews.
    Mar 10, 2015
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Easy to navigate web site.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    It is my fault, but I ordered 1 product and checked out then ordered another so I will have to pay double on the shipping charges. Other than that, this site is the only place I could actually find what I was really looking for.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Mar 1, 2015
    Delivered what was promised, on time and professionally
  • Feb 17, 2015
    satisfied with our airens snow blower
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Feb 21, 2015
    Snowblower was received damaged which was immediately reported to SBD. Their offer was to send me the parts and I could take care of getting it fixed at my own expense. This was not acceptable, Then they decided to pick up the damaged blower and replace it which I agreed to. An hour later after we had re-packed the snowblower, SBD called back and said that they would pick the damaged one up, give me a full refund but did not want to ship a replacement because the first one was damaged. They didn't want to deplete their stock in the event that the replacement might also arrive damaged. This made no sense to me - why should I be penalized for something that I had nothing to do with and no control over? They suggested I purchase a new snowblower "somewhere else". Since all snowblower suppliers within hundreds of miles of here are sold out, this is not an option. At this point the manager offered me $25 so I could get it repaired locally which is what i had asked for in the beginning but was refused by their customer service. After spending an hour repacking the machine, I refused their $25 and finally got the manager to agree to ship me a new machine - as a one time "courtesy". Hopefully the replacement will arrive in good condition. I was happy dealing with this company until I had a problem which to me, is the real measure of a company.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    i researched the product i wanted and ultimately landed on this site. I need to have delivery and in the Boston area it is not easy to get product or get product delivered.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Appears to be a very reputable company. I hope the delivery experience and the product meet our expectations.
    Feb 20, 2015
  • Feb 9, 2015
    My order was easy to purchase. No hassles.
    Feb 16, 2015
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Easy tio use! Thanks
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Easy to do and completely would recommend to others.
    Feb 19, 2015
    easy
  • Feb 5, 2015
    very nice web site, very pleased
    Feb 13, 2015
    What a great web-site. Ordering was so simple and it was delivered in less than a week in perfect condition. You had such a wide inventory selection. with the winter we're having, I really didn't think I would actually find a snow blower.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    MAde the purcahse easy. Especially pay pal....
    Feb 8, 2015
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Feb 16, 2015
    The item didn't come on time, because of the many storms in the area. My only complaint is that I didn't get the information that the item was not going to be delivered until I was already home waiting for it. It was supposed to be delivered on a Tuesday between 12-5. I took a half-day off at work and didn't receive a call that the it wasn't even in the state until 2:00 that day. On the day we had rescheduled I took another half day off and this time I called the delivery company at 2:00 and was told it was just taken off the truck. They told me I would have to wait another day. However, they called an hour later and said it would be delivered that night, which it was. All of that being said, the purchase price was great, the delivery people were friendly and helpful and so far so good on the actual snow blower.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    a good experience no problems
    Feb 10, 2015
    A good experience. No problems. Product seems fine.
    Feb 10, 2015
    Great site, loved the availability and price and offering options!!!
    Feb 7, 2015
    The product shipped ahead of time and I received it ahead of time. Great product performance.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Feb 13, 2015
    Great snowblower. Just in time for this new england winter!!!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Reviews that are posted here are very helpful when buying.