Soap.com Reviews

Soap.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soap.com does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 08/19/2015.

Recent Reviews for Soap.com

• Aug 19, 2015
    Very Neat ordering experience. Concept of quick ship items and free express delivery was great. Just what I needed. Once I drilled down to the topic I had a little problem going laterally to to another type of product within a category. I had to go to the top and then go back down.
  • May 31, 2015
    I'm so glad to have you on line. I don't go out to the grocery stores because of not able to walk for a very long time and this way I can pick out what I need and not worry about how I'm going to get it home and how I'm going to get it in the house. This way the delivery person brings it right into the front door and sits it on my kitchen table and all I have to do is open the boxes and put them away in the cupboard. It is a wonderful opportunity to get what I want and not have to walk all over the store looking for it. I just sit at my computer and do my shopping. Thank you so very much. Have a great day.
    Jun 6, 2015