Soap.com Reviews

Soap.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soap.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 2 reviews. Last rated on 05/31/2015.

Recent Reviews for Soap.com

• May 31, 2015
    I'm so glad to have you on line. I don't go out to the grocery stores because of not able to walk for a very long time and this way I can pick out what I need and not worry about how I'm going to get it home and how I'm going to get it in the house. This way the delivery person brings it right into the front door and sits it on my kitchen table and all I have to do is open the boxes and put them away in the cupboard. It is a wonderful opportunity to get what I want and not have to walk all over the store looking for it. I just sit at my computer and do my shopping. Thank you so very much. Have a great day.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    I love soap.com. I get to go grocery shopping from the comfort of home. The selection is vast and I can look up nutritional info very easily. It comes to me within 2 days, and the prices are reasonable. I only wish refrigerated products were offered too, but I can certainly understand the difficulties entailed in offering those products.
    Apr 17, 2015