Soap.com Reviews

12/19/2014
Soap.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soap.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 380 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

Soap.com Rating

More About Soap.com

Recent Reviews for Soap.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    Prices are good. Overall experice is 8/10. All payment types are available. Everything went smoothly.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Fast, very easy to use even for people not computer savy, and I love free shipping on items above $50. schrickmeister
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Reasonable prices and quick delivery -- AND exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I enjoy the convenience yet was disappointed to see the dog food I order every month lowered in price so that it does not meet the free shipping guidelines anymore - I know that it is purposeful in getting consumers to buy more to meet the free shipping - which feels a bit sneaky unfortunately.
    prices are competitive
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Well, it said if I ordered for the first time there would be a 20% discount. I didn't get anything to put that in and went with that because the Net was cheaper...however, it's been a pain in the rear to get through all this set up junk and a time consuming survey.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    a little bit too expensive, but they have products that stores don't have
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Soap.com is always a great experience
  • Dec 18, 2014
    this survey is a total scam. you suck.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I love the ease of shopping on soap.com. Also, appreciate the fact that my last purchases are saved, makes reordering very quick. Sometimes you forget what you ordered, or need a reminder to refill on a product. I use this site to order products for personal and business use.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Only problems with your site are: slow and expensive delivery to Florida (normally I request delivery in NYC, which is very fast), AND not enough smaller size choices in many products.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    PLEASE SHIP HEAVY ITEMS LIKE WATER, SEPARATE FROM OTHER ITEMS. I'VE HAD TO CALL TO HAVE THINGS REPLACED (WHICH CUSTOMER SERVICE ALWAYS IS FANTASTIC IN HANDLING)
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Very good useful site. I appreciate the ease of re-ordering. The customer service is helpful too - there was once an error on one of my orders and they were very helpful when I called.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Just found it by accident. I wanted some cold medicine without acitiminivin. (not sure spelling)
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Love Soap.com and all the other sites they manage
  • Dec 14, 2014
    i love to shop at soap.com, it's easy and convenient fast shipping and some what competitive pricing make this a no brainer
    Dec 18, 2014
    soap.com has dropped the ball on shipping once again their two day shipping is a joke,
  • Dec 11, 2014
    The items are great and yeah for coconut water by the case
    the goods are great
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Definitely a cool site that has a lot of what I need. The only critique I have is that the shipping price was not clear until I already put in my credit card. I think that should be calculated before entering in any information. If it is calculated and I just didn't notice it, perhaps it should be more visible. It looks as if it's one price then it changes afterward. But great site overall.
    Dec 19, 2014
    The only problem I had with Soap.com is that the shipping expense did not show up until *after* I put in the payment info. I think that needs to be altered. Other than that, great site.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Love the site! So glad I found it and cannot wait to share with friends!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Very easy to navigate site. First time buyer discounts very attractive
    Dec 19, 2014
    Great customer service. Good prices for the earth friendly organic products I was looking for