Soccer Savings.com Reviews

07/28/2016
Soccer Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer Savings.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 269 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2016.

Soccer Savings.com Rating

More About Soccer Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Soccer Savings.com

• Jul 28, 2016
    There should be an option to ship to store for free shipping. I am paying more for the shipping than I am the product.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Great savings ! Paid 1/2 price on SoccerSavings compared to local retail store for soccer cleats.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    I had to call the customer service line two times before ordering tonight. Each time the person that answered was very helpful and friendly. They helped me make my decision to order from you for the first time.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    It was a great experience shopping at this site.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Love soccer savings
  • Jul 25, 2016
    I love this website, its choices and how quick the checkout procedure is...butttt the shipping is ridiculous. I would almost rather go to the store so that I don't have to pay shipping. Pretty costly...and defeats the purpose of my "soccer savings".
  • Jul 23, 2016
    It was awesome.
  • Jul 22, 2016
    Quick & Easy!
  • Jul 21, 2016
    really like the prices of shoes and clothes. Usually can find what i need in my price range.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    great site and ease to find stuff.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    I didn't know what the profile name meant when filling out my information to purchase an item.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    I love it! It was very convenient and easy, I found exactly what I wanted!
  • Jul 20, 2016
    I really like this website, I have purchased items from here before which I still use. And I usually compare prices with other websites, and soccersavings definitely has the lowest prices. For that reason I've recommended this to friends.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    The website was very easy to use and the check was quick. Thank you!
  • Jul 20, 2016
    great website lots of options!
    Best price I could find.
  • Jul 20, 2016
    I wish there were more jersey selections with prices like you offer now.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Happy that it pulled up from a google search...
    Jul 27, 2016
    ordered 2 items with expedited shipping, only received one at the time requested.
  • Jul 12, 2016
    Easy purchase, new site very easy to navigate and sort.
    Jul 28, 2016
  • Jul 6, 2016
    Great site and I'm sure you guys will see that I am a loyal repeat customer ! Thanks again for the great products and prices
    Jul 22, 2016
    Description of product was confusing creating an incomplete needed order. No one at Soccer Savings EVER had a clear answer for my concerns. So items came late and incomplete.