Soccer Savings.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Soccer Savings.com Reviews

09/18/2017
Soccer Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer Savings.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 285 reviews.

Soccer Savings.com Rating

More About Soccer Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Soccer Savings.com

• Aug 01, 2017
    Great site, great prices and easy to buy.
  • Jul 23, 2017
    Aug 01, 2017
    My daughter only fits in men's Adidas and the most expensive ones fit her the best. I was able to find her cleat on your web site and saved over one hundred dollars! I was concerned about the fit but they were perfect. I really needed them for the weekend but didn't want to pay the extra for shipping. I took a chance and paid for normal delivery and they still arrived in time for her tournament. She loves them!! Thank you!
  • Jul 31, 2017
    Love the site but getting it to take the shipping and billing address as different persons was very difficult.
  • Jul 31, 2017
    I like the fact that they worked with me when I was trying to buy soccer balls for my kids club team. they made the prices reasonable and the prices I received today are very competitive
  • Jul 19, 2017
    The Soccer Savings has a pretty good deal on cleats, which I think I would recommend to anyone who is looking for the updated cleats. Great business and hoping to buy some more from you in the near future. Cheers!
    Jul 30, 2017
    Great place to shop for cleats. Truly enjoy it and will come back soon. Recommended
  • Jul 19, 2017
    Jul 30, 2017
    I love
  • Jul 29, 2017
    solid
  • Jul 18, 2017
    Jul 29, 2017
    First place I will look for jerseys.
  • Jul 29, 2017
    Great and easy shopping experience.
  • Jul 27, 2017
    I just felt the shipping charges were a lot. I contacted you over the phone to see if there were any deals or discounts for shipping and the lady on the phone told me no.I just wanted to save on shipping charges because I found them expensive for such a light item.
  • Jul 27, 2017
    needed soccer clothes for son
  • Jul 27, 2017
    I was disappointed that the Youth Large Under Armour socks were on sale, but not the equivalent adult socks with the EX15FC code.Previously, I had placed another order for ten soccer balls Size 4, but during the processing 9 balls got cancelled by soccer savings after the order was processed. I was planning to give the balls to my son's soccer team as a gift.
  • Jul 26, 2017
    Easy checkout. Great price. Exactly the soccer gear I was looking for.
  • Jul 26, 2017
    Great experience - first time buyer's code would've been nice.
  • Jul 15, 2017
    Fast shipping with an expected delivery date. Once I saw that checkout was done via TheGolfWarehouse.com I knew I could trust the vendor.
    Jul 26, 2017
    Great site, shoes and price. Too bad I haven't been able to wear the shoes, yet. We definitely need more red cards for dangerous play. I don't want to mention any names but their initials are "North Metro Soccer Association in Ham Lake, MN". Cheapshot hacks.
    Nice
    Great Prices
    it was good
  • Jul 24, 2017
    loved it easy and great!
  • Jul 24, 2017
    It is a great website and i do not regret purchasing from here. Great savings and great shoes!