Soccer Savings.com Reviews

07/04/2015
Soccer Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer Savings.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 397 reviews.

Soccer Savings.com Rating

More About Soccer Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Soccer Savings.com

• May 16, 2015
    Mare selection on the website than most sporting good stores in my area.
  • May 15, 2015
    I really like the womens soccer shorts . However, I would like to see them how the fit in a real model. How i t would look like someone wearing them. thanks for your good products :)
  • May 15, 2015
    Great site, great products, definitely will recommend to friends and family!
  • May 14, 2015
    Some products, like the socks I ordered, don't list a size anywhere on the product page. Hopefully they fit. Many items are hard to tell how they will fit. There are no reviews to read from customers who purchased the same product, so it's hard to gauge quality and satisfaction of said product. Everytime I order a USA soccer jersey, the product is postponed, delayed, canceled, or not available after weeks, sometimes months, of waiting. I had to order from Nike.com last time and paid full price. Prices are solid. Only Ebay has better prices for new soccer apparel products, for items that new but not super new.
  • May 13, 2015
    One of the best pleaseto save money..
  • May 13, 2015
    Great discounted price!!
  • May 12, 2015
    I wish I knew about this site a long time ago.. This is where I'll be doing all my online shopping.
  • May 12, 2015
    Good transaction. Just ordered product so will see how fast shipping is and product description accuracy.
    May 17, 2015
    Great transaction, accurate product descriptions and on time delivery
  • May 12, 2015
    Great, affordable products! Just get more jerseys to sell please!
  • May 12, 2015
    I wish you customized your jerseys!
  • May 12, 2015
    Pretty good place to buy soccer stuff, the prices are good.
  • May 12, 2015
    My last order was shipped to an old address even though I changed and verified my address before finishing my order. I had to pay an additional $7 for COD to USPS because the pkg was shipped parcel rather than 1st class. That was in addition to my previous shipping charges paid to Soccer Savings. If it happens again I will be taking my business elsewhere.
  • May 10, 2015
    Very good system
    May 16, 2015
    Good
  • May 6, 2015
    Very good soccer store. Affordable
  • May 5, 2015
    l like the choices and discount prices.
    May 15, 2015
    Great products, good prices
  • May 1, 2015
    May 16, 2015
    MY SON LOVES HIS NEW SOCCER BALL. HE HAD DONE A LOT OF RESEARCH BEFORE SELECTING THIS BALL, AND HE IS VERY EXCITED TO HAVE IT.
  • Apr 30, 2015