Soccer Savings.com Reviews

08/29/2015
Soccer Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer Savings.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 505 reviews.

Soccer Savings.com Rating

More About Soccer Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Soccer Savings.com

• Jul 14, 2015
    The only issue I had was I was ordering uniform for our club soccer and the optional extra shirt that I wanted to order I couldn't order. It was giving me an error and would not add it to the cart. I emailed and called and didn't get an answer so I just won't buy it.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Some of the items were on backorder or out of stock, although part of required team order. The explanation on items were good, although referred to Adidas size chart but didn't find one on site
  • Jul 13, 2015
    My only issue is there was a code listed stating free shipping if spending over $99 dollars, well it did not apply to bulk orders. I think that is silly, don't put it out there and then not allow everyone to get the code. Also there was a 10% code not available. I do not like that and for that reason would probably not recommend this site for ordering. Just saying.
    need pay pal option
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Site stated free shipping on orders over 99.00 and gave a code. This should be done automatically, but I even entered the code and was told it was invalid for this site. I have never paid shipping on an online order for a purchase total of this amount.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I volunteered to help with the sizing of the uniforms for our club, and I thought that the reps there did a fantastic job! I was very happy with the service that they provided to our parents and the players. Thanks for everything!
  • Jul 10, 2015
    It would be nice to have little discount for first or welcome first timers shopper on soccer saving .com I used tobuy shirt online form other merchant and always have little discount ie 10% - 15% to welcome online shoppers.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    A site offering International gear should be including the the nations that border the USA. To omit Canada from your list of available national options for gear is offensive.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I found it extremely easy to place this order. I have purchased this item from other retailers in the past and this is by far the best price available for this item.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Soccer.com had Puma King II for $10 cheaper with free shipping. Only reason I bought from you guys, unfortunately they didnt have my 1/2 size.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    It was difficult once I added to the cart how to get back to our club's items that are only for our team. I kept ending up in the main store page.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Not impressed with the backorders
  • Jul 4, 2015
    A very good site, easy to find what you are looking for and for a great price! Very satisfied.
    Jul 14, 2015
    Great
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Good Team
    Jul 12, 2015
    Not Everithin Is Fine Thanks
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Thank you! Your prices were unbeatable!
    Jul 12, 2015
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Usually the best pricing, very convenient and will replace or refund if there is an issue. I've even had them refund the difference when an Item was reduced in price before I received it.
    Jul 10, 2015
    This was better than advertised and arrived two days early. I will definitely purchase from Soccer Savings again.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Jul 14, 2015
    Great products, the best pricing out there.looking forward fir my next purchase
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Soccer savings is the best great great prices compared to other websites
    Jul 13, 2015