Soccer Savings.com Reviews

03/29/2015
Soccer Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer Savings.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 402 reviews.

Soccer Savings.com Rating

More About Soccer Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Soccer Savings.com

• Jan 9, 2015
    I like soccersavings because they carry products that sell out fast in retail stores and soccer savings is my go to online soccer shop.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Add paypal to your payment options
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I love it. I have lot to pick from and great prieses.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I loved buy Soccer globus and shoes plus discount an coupons
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Great website, I would recommend this to anyone who is trying to save money. Also, find any soccer related goods.
    Shipping to Mexico make
  • Jan 9, 2015
    the best web to purshase soccer cleats
  • Jan 9, 2015
    I was very impressed with the selection of women's soccer cleats and the prices were extremely good.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Glad I found this website store.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    Awsome site easy to create an account fast
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Very nice products. I have ordered my past two pairs of FG cleats that I rely on for my club soccer team. Very high quality products. I also ordered a stadium jacket. I am 100% satisfied with my purchases so far. I can't wait to try out the Puma evoPower FG cleats I just ordered. Thank you.
    Jan 7, 2015
    Jan 8, 2015
    Was one of the few websites that offered two day shipping during a holiday and also had shoes for my little baby feet!
    Great prices
    Jan 9, 2015
    Soccer Savings had the best price in some Hypervenom shoes.... by $15!!! I was skeptical thinking.."why are they so cheap? Must be really bad customer service or slow delivery". To my surprise, my order was processed by the next morning and shipped out! My son received his shoes within the same week! I would definitely use Soccer Savings again!
  • Dec 29, 2014
    All the stuff in my cart disappears when I leave it alone
    Jan 8, 2015
    So I checked my email and it said it would be delivered on Saturday and it didn't come so I checked my email again and then it said it would be delivered on monday
  • Dec 27, 2014
    awesome site! great prices!
    Jan 6, 2015
    awesome products and great prices
  • Dec 26, 2014
    I was happy with the experience except received an email for 10% off my current cart order and could not apply it. I spoke with customer service who said it does not apply to sale items. This not stated anywhere in the email.
    Jan 7, 2015