Soccer Savings.com Reviews

09/21/2014
Soccer Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer Savings.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 510 reviews.

Soccer Savings.com Rating

More About Soccer Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Soccer Savings.com

• Jul 23, 2014
    best prices i could find for the specific jackets i needed
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Fast & easy. Great selection and price.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I would like for them to carry Greece national merchandise. Otherwise it is a great online store.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    There are low prices with a lot of variety.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    It's a great site and high quality products.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Overall good experience but need to do a better job separating women/men products. One can choose for example - women's player gloves - and a list of both mens and womens gloves show up and some are not gender marked so you don't know who they fit.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great site, but there seemed to be an issue of the image coming up. you would have to click on the "enlarge" button to see a picture of the shoes.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I would like to be able to view products from different angles. Maybe on a person or dummy.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Good site...friends recommended it to me
    Love this place :)
  • Jul 20, 2014
    I would like to filter my search options after I set my search preferences. For example, when I search for men's footwear and on Sale, I would then like to filter the results by price which I do not think (unless I am looking in the wrong spots) that I can perform that feature currently.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Well designed website and good pricing. I would have purchased more if there was a better selection of juventus gear. I need a jeep jersey! I will do business here again.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Nice website, wish shipping was free
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    Great stuff and prices
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    I was very Unhappy with the 11 days it took to get my purchase. Through the tracking it seemed to take along time to leave the warehouse and 11 days seems unreasonable to travel 1/2 way across the country. I have purchased from other websites, received free shipping and received my purchase in a few days.