Soccer Savings.com Reviews

09/20/2014
Soccer Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer Savings.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 510 reviews.

Soccer Savings.com Rating

More About Soccer Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Soccer Savings.com

• Jul 13, 2014
    I have ordered several times from soccersavings.com and have found amazing deals on name brand equipment. I highly recommend this site for anyone who plays soccer or have kids that play.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Very good deals and friendly people, when i go to the store we always have issues with the prices not ringing up the same as online but they take care of you. Its just take a little more time, if you could change this it will be awsome!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Easy to use site; had what I was looking for.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Great app to place orders and easy way to buy things
    50% off sale!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Good but delivery of package will make it better
  • Jul 12, 2014
    great selection and great prices
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Soccer Savings has a great selection with the lowest prices you can find anywhere.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    You stated there were free world cup shirts, but how do you expect people to figure out how to order them. It was frustrating. I ended up with no shirt.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Best prices I've found online. The process to become a member was fast and easy. I will recommend my friends to this site.
    hope everything goes well
  • Jul 11, 2014
    I will comeback to this store for it has things that soccer.com doesn't have!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Highly recommended, great selection of products
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Very nice site...wish they had more referee equipment
    Jul 13, 2014
    I received the merchandise with a slight manufacturers defect. However, to avoid having to go through the exchange process, I simply sewed and repaired a minor part of the soccer turf shoe I purchased and it is fine now. I don't really fault SoccerSavings.com for this manufacturers defect they really wouldn't be able to spot unless looking very closely at.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Incredible website with outstanding discounts.
    Jul 12, 2014
    Wide variety of product you cannot find anywhere else.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    the free adidas tee shirt is what sealed the deal!
    Jul 12, 2014
    I found you on ebates.com and it was the free t shirt that sealed the deal ;)
  • Jun 26, 2014
    I've ordered twice now, and have been impressed with your competitative pricing. I don't think I would shop elsewhere for any soccer related items. I was looking for shin guard sleeves, the compression type, but could not find any on the site, other than that I am excited to share my experience and refer friends and family to the site.
    Jul 13, 2014
    Awesome deals, I haven already recommended to several friends.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Tonnes of great gear at great prices... Can't forget the discount codes!!!
    Jul 12, 2014
    Authentic items, great prices, customer driven. Nothing left to say.