Soccer Savings.com Reviews

05/23/2015
Soccer Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer Savings.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 427 reviews.

Soccer Savings.com Rating

More About Soccer Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Soccer Savings.com

• May 10, 2015
    Have more coupons sent to email so makes me shop more. Bring back the rinat goalie gloves iker cassillas from 09
  • May 10, 2015
    good place to go to get what i am looking for. have never been disappointed with any of my orders.
  • May 9, 2015
    The prices are very reasonable and i have seen the exact items on other sites for much higher prices..so i will definitely be returning to make more purchases.
  • May 8, 2015
    During checkout the cleat was described as 10H. I assume this means 10 1/2 but not knowing for sure and hoping I didn't select the wrong size is a bit concerning. Having this size expressed clearer would be an improvement.
  • May 7, 2015
    Great site! Easy to use and good savings.
  • May 5, 2015
    Good pricing, the variety of cleats is limited and I wish they had more selection for Serie A Club apparel
  • May 5, 2015
    I am a new customer to Soccer Savings.Com and I am anticipating this to be very satisfactory to my purchasing, Thank You Sincerely Mrs.Lee
  • May 4, 2015
    this is frist time
  • May 3, 2015
    The website was easy to browse. I recieved an email telling me I would get a 10% off since I had an item in the cart dynamically as I was browsing. However, when i logged in to claim it, my item was non-discountable. It would be good not to send the email in the first place, as it is misleading.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Good experience thus far
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Love your selection. Good prices but with the shipping and handling brings up to mall prices.
    May 7, 2015
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Great prices and wonderful stuff. I never heard of you before until I joined ebates. Great way to market yourself.
    May 6, 2015
    Never used site before, found on ebates. I loved the items. Great prices.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Grateful that you had the soccer ball that my son was looking for at a good price.
    May 7, 2015
  • Apr 21, 2015
    May 8, 2015
    I was very impressed with how quickly I received my order; thank you!
  • Apr 9, 2015
    May 8, 2015
    Bought four Select Numero 10 soccer balls. They arrived as expected but one was defective as it's panels were "bubbled" (best description I can think of). The other three were fine and seem to play fine. Returning the defective ball was easy so I'm happy with the purchase.