Soccer Savings.com Reviews

08/28/2016
Soccer Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer Savings.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 293 reviews.

Soccer Savings.com Rating

More About Soccer Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Soccer Savings.com

• Aug 13, 2016
    Awesome site, just need some more team gear for teams other than the big 3 or 4 clubs. The reason I found this site years ago, and began recommending everyone I know to use it, was because of the amazing prices on clearance boots. I seldom see those type of deals anymore, normally I would see the past models of the top tier cleats drop in price with time but it has been a while since that has happened.
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Great site... great prices...
  • Aug 13, 2016
    It's was my first time purchasing something from this site, and I will definitely buy more from the site. They had a wide variety of Everything. I don't think that i could of found a better price for the cleats that I purchased. The pricing was Amazing! The Standard shipping will only take 8 days or less! The check out took like 1-3 minutes it was so quick and easy! I love this site and I Will Definitely purchase more. :)
  • Aug 13, 2016
    I'm just hoping that the product is a quality product, as advertised.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Cool & cheap website for soccer stuff
    Very nice site
  • Aug 12, 2016
    great price on shoes I've been looking for everywhere!
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I thought the price on the cleats was very competitive when compared to other site/s.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    First time shopper. I was impressed.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Thank you for making it easy to shop. It's hard to comment on the experience until I actually obtain the product.🙂
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Very good experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    I appreciate the quick search which took me directly to the item I was looking for. I also found the best price of the 10 websites I had searched for the Pevo Bungee Balls.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Very good product selection!
  • Aug 10, 2016
    A little disappointed to find available sizes limited in sale-item youth goalkeeper gloves. Maybe could have language stating "limited sizes" or something like that. not a huge deal, but I saw some gloves I thought would be perfect only to open the item and see only one size available.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Very nice experience
  • Aug 2, 2016
    It was good.
    Aug 13, 2016
    All was good.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Aug 13, 2016
    Well packaged and timely delivery, A+
  • Jul 20, 2016
    I really like this website, I have purchased items from here before which I still use. And I usually compare prices with other websites, and soccersavings definitely has the lowest prices. For that reason I've recommended this to friends.
    Aug 11, 2016
    I am very very satisfied with my experience with soccer savings.