Soccer Savings.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Soccer Savings.com Reviews

11/19/2017
Soccer Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer Savings.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 340 reviews.

Soccer Savings.com Rating

More About Soccer Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Soccer Savings.com

• Nov 05, 2017
    I wish the were more sizes for the discounted shoes.
  • Nov 05, 2017
    I was very pleased to find a Nike item that I've been looking for! The price was amazing too! I just wish that the shipping wasn't so much money!
  • Oct 25, 2017
    Nov 05, 2017
    Is a christmas gift. Hopefully,if the wrong size will be,able to exchange it
  • Nov 04, 2017
    good variety and prices
  • Nov 03, 2017
    Soccer Savings is a fantastic website to get quality gear at an affordable cost. Playing highly competitive soccer for five years, I have not found a better place to purchase the best gear at this price.
  • Nov 02, 2017
    Great site for soccer gear!
  • Oct 22, 2017
    Try to pay with PayPal and the store not accept for my item...kind disappoint!
    Nov 02, 2017
  • Nov 02, 2017
    nice
  • Nov 01, 2017
    Great price on close out items plus free shipping promotion. Checkout was simple and fast.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    Great deals and products
    Nov 01, 2017
  • Nov 01, 2017
    Prices are amazing. As a soccer coach I am always looking to give the best for my kids, and most of the time I spend a lot of money but today I bought amazing soccer balls in an amazing price. THANK YOU!
  • Nov 01, 2017
    Shipping time is way too long even with shipping cost.Free shipping (same)
  • Oct 31, 2017
    I like the pricing and quality of the items on your site- but sometimes feel like the offerings on soccer savings.com are a little too small
  • Oct 31, 2017
    I wish there were more clothing! I love it
  • Oct 16, 2017
    Oct 31, 2017
    We were pleased with the goalie pants we ordered from Soccer Savings and will refer to them in the future when soccer equipment is needed.
    Great website!
  • Oct 13, 2017
    Oct 31, 2017
    My order was hiked in price $79.97 due to a size change. I called and emailed customer support about this to be changed. They acknowledged the issue and said I would receive this exact value back to my credit card. However, I received no such credit even after two weeks after I received my product. I tried emailing again but was completely ignored. I finally called again and had someone else acknowledge the issue, but still have yet to receive any credit. I was flat out robbed by nearly $80. This company stole $80 from me.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Oct 30, 2017
    First order had to be reordered due to change in shoe size. Gentleman I spoke with was very understanding and reordered the new size for me which was very helpful. Received reorder two days ago. First order and very satisfied with experience.
  • Oct 30, 2017
    Easy transaction!
  • Oct 12, 2017
    Love the savings for soccer equipment! Ordered 15 Select Royale balls for my team and will keep coming back for training equipment.
    Oct 30, 2017
    Quick shipment and good quality. Unbeatable pricing!