Soccer Savings.com Reviews

11/26/2014
Soccer Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer Savings.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 602 reviews.

Soccer Savings.com Rating

More About Soccer Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Soccer Savings.com

is very good
  • Nov 17, 2014
    excellent savings and free shipping. made my day
  • Nov 17, 2014
    like the selection of products that are hard to find at other merchants for example the 3/4 pants
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Very good experience. I like the next day delivery option, very important to me. thanks, Liliane
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Great site and selection. Need more shipping options and lower prices. Overall - a great site I use often when looking for soccer stuff.
    Best website ever
    No issues. Good website.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Selection and ease of ordering very good but I thought there was free shipping after 79.00 or at least 100.00.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Great site for sporting goods.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    this is my first purchase in this web site hopping the best service from you guys
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I was thrilled to find these shorts. I wanted something special for my Soccer- obsessed grandson and these are perfect. I hope.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I was shopping for adidas soccer pants for my granddaughter and found them a bit less expensive at this site, including shipping and tax.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Grea selection at good prices. Web page nicely designed.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    SoccerSaving is a good website to buy your soccer stuff at
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Thank's for having the indoor soccer shoes in stock that my son wanted.We are from Lubbock,Texas,and you can't get CR7's anywhere in town.We don't have a soccer store only a Sports Acadamey store,and tgat's it,so we do a bunch of ordering on-line.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    Overall I had a good shopping experience. Site is easy to navigate and merchandise is competitively priced. I will be back.
  • Nov 3, 2014
    Very cool website, I felt like I got the best deal around. will definitely recommend to friends and family. I will definitely be buying more from this site.
    Nov 16, 2014
    Had a coupon for a free shirt which I never received. But I got my original other of cleats and they were what I wanted.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I am glad I found this website
    Nov 16, 2014
    A nice website I will shop here again when in the market