Soccer Savings.com Reviews

02/05/2016
Soccer Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer Savings.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 430 reviews.

Soccer Savings.com Rating

More About Soccer Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Soccer Savings.com

• Jan 26, 2016
    I was satisfied by the price, I hope the shipping is reliable for how much that cost though.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Great prices, easy checkout, nicely laid out website. Few sizes in most products; however, I understand that's due to high demand from the sale. Thanks!
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Great selection and great sale prices.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Pricing was very reasonable especially with free shipping. Some slight site navigation negatives ... When selecting certain "filters" e.g. YOUTH it removes many "youth" items in error Can only see 3 items when clicking "cart" Shoe sizes not clear in Cart View either
    GREAT DEALS ALLWAYS :)
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Well this is a very good store and also they give you excellent choosing and the shipping is so affordable I would love to buy at this online site again.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Please make sure you offer Paypal I do not like sharing my Credit Card info online and its a must faster checkout since all I have to do is LogIn vs entering my address etc... Otherwise I always browse your website for excellent deals and you guys did not disappoint...
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Great deals should update website
    Feb 5, 2016
    Christian Morales 3012571159 Callingchris42@gmail.com
  • Jan 25, 2016
    We have ordered from soccer savings for many years for our 4 kids and have found the site to be affordable and we are pleased with the selection and quality.
    Very Fun to order from!
  • Jan 25, 2016
    I am very excited to receive my sweatpants. The experience was pretty simple, the checkout needed more detailed steps. Overall this has been a great experience. Thank you!
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Easy to use base value is cheap. Looking forward to ordering from here again
  • Jan 24, 2016
    thanks for the great deal
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I wish there were more discounts on new gear or boots. If there were more discounts, this site would compete really well with big soccer sites online like soccer.com, worldsoccershop.com, and other sites like those.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Very good deals, and quality products!
    Always great deals!!!!
    Excellent site. Great deals to be had. Excellent customer service
  • Jan 22, 2016
    A regular shopper on soccer savings over the years and am yet to receive one gift.