Soccer Reviews

Soccer Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 460 reviews.

Soccer Rating

More About Soccer

Recent Reviews for Soccer

• Sep 14, 2015
    The site kept clearing my cart. I had to relocate the cleats several times and add to cart and when I got to a certain point in the transaction the cart would say "empty" again. Eventually, I made it to the end!! Phew! The selection is good and the special offers are great.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    size charts would be good for clothing
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Shipping price outrageous as all I ordered was a pair of shorts!
    provides great prices
  • Sep 13, 2015
    I have purchased from you guys on several occasions and f course ill be coming back. best deals available online.
    It was pleasant!
    I wish more item.
  • Sep 12, 2015
    It's a good choice for soccer fans
  • Sep 12, 2015
    The only site that carried the cleat my daughter wanted in her size
  • Sep 12, 2015
    As always a great selection of boots at competitive prices. Thanks once again.
    i am happy
  • Sep 11, 2015
    Very easy to order from you guys.I hope my order gets to me before my son's soccer season is over.Thanks for the selection 's in boots.Went almost all over the Dallas area and could not find these particular boots.
  • Sep 11, 2015
    While selection is somewhat I decent, I still have trouble finding certain items and I do have to go to other websites to find specific items. I would suggest more stock in the equipment section. Also, items can not be sorted by price. Sometimes I want the cheapest options.
  • Sep 10, 2015
    I love the site and it is always the first place I go to look for gear! I always show my friends because the prices are competitive with other sites and I know the service is excellent.
  • Sep 10, 2015
    very good prices
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Clicked over from Amazon, the prices are amazing! Hopefully the products are too.
    Sep 14, 2015
    I was super pumped about the low prices, and the sports bras were the exact same quality and style as the ones I've spent 40-50 bucks on!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Would have purchased more because of advertised discount but removed items and only ordered things I absolutely could not get elsewhere because discount not allowed. Removed several items from my cart because of this.
    Sep 11, 2015
    Very unhappy that products were ordered in plenty of time to be delivered. My two girls will have to play their games without their jerseys I ordered. Extremely unsatisfied with the fact that when ordered by the deadline told I still have yet to receive my products ordered. Basically just told "sorry." Me too, I will not be ordering anything again from this company.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Great prices and items are in stock. Great experience.
    Sep 13, 2015
    Overall horrible experience. Ordered uniform kit on 7/24/15 and did not receive until 9/12/15. My child had to borrow other uniforms for two games. I understand some times things happen and they may even be out of your control. However, you always own the communication to the customer and your company failed terribly. I had to reach out several times to ask for status and was always met with silence. If you lost the order or were having issues getting it filled, just let me know and it will help set my expectations. Instead you never communicated with me and the perception was my order just didn't matter. This may not have been your intention but that was how I perceived it. The items offered for sale on your site look great but I have a really hard time wanting to order and possibly re-living this experience.