sockbroker Reviews

03/30/2015
sockbroker Ratings and User Reviews. sockbroker is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 79 reviews. Last rated on 03/29/2015.

sockbroker Rating

More About sockbroker

Recent Reviews for sockbroker

• Mar 29, 2015
    It is soooo hard to find argyle socks. Love this site.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Why can I walk into a brick and mortar store and make a purchase without having to read a bleeping disclosure? I spent 15 minutes reading your disclosure because I HAD to check the box before going any further in my purchase of 2 pairs of socks.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    first purchase...just checking them out...seems like a good experience so far...
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Great site, they need to make a change to the color an quantity part of the site, should not have to type in which color you want.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Great for big and tall men
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I hope they are as good as the description
  • Mar 23, 2015
    It would be helpful to know what the standard shipping time/rates are. The only information I could find is if I wanted to pay for expedited shipping. I'll assume my order will be here within the next 10 days to 2 weeks.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    So far good
  • Mar 20, 2015
    first time on site wanted slouch socks and I ordered them
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Mar 27, 2015
    The socks are amazing and you guys are even better about getting socks on time! Thank you!
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I was in need of an order of 7 socks. I was able to find a pack of 6 socks and a single pair of socks, however I am concerned that the different brands wont match. It would have been wonderful if we could choose an option that let us add additional socks to the packs of multiple socks or at least find the same socks available as a single pair purchase.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Nice to find cheap socks prices!!!!
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I'm hoping these arrive by next Thursday. :)
  • Mar 5, 2015
    good so far
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Didn't like the typing of colors.I was not clear what colors there were
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Mar 18, 2015
    They sent the wrong 3 pairs of socks. When I contacted them they said they would send the correct socks. They sent 1 pair of the correct socks. When you call them you are directed to voice mail with the promise that someone will call back in an hour. I am still waiting.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    sockbrokers.com has been the very few site that I have been able to get what I really wanted , not what some warehouse had left over to sell. I am very Please with my purchases thank you much.
    Mar 21, 2015
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I have been looking all over for 'stylish/funny/argyle' socks in my wedding colors for my groomsmen. I finally found a pair that worked through sockbroker.com, and it turned out that the pic of the ones I wanted weren't actually the colors of the picture. I then called sockbroker in L.A. a couple weeks ago about the picture I had seen through the website to see if they could get my the socks that I actually saw in the picture, and spoke with a young woman and she said her supervisor was out of town and that he would call me back last week on Friday to see if he could help me out with what I needed. It then became Wednesday afternoon the following week from when he was supposed to call me, and I hadn't heard anything, so I had to find something else and settle for something else. Not entirely happy with my purchase because I was looking for something more specific to my wedding colors. I also wasn't too happy that I didn't get a call back from the supervisor like I was supposed to.
    Mar 7, 2015
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Mar 11, 2015
    Cassandra was of great help, and her customer service was excellent!
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    Order was messed up. They sent two different sizes of the product, and one pair was completely wrong. I did not find this out until I had worn the socks. WQearing them is what alerted me to the problem. According to their web site I will not be able to return them because they have been worn.