sockbroker Reviews

08/24/2016
sockbroker Ratings and User Reviews. sockbroker is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 86 reviews.

sockbroker Rating

More About sockbroker

Recent Reviews for sockbroker

• Aug 14, 2016
    I am soping for ver lrge d wide sox an am happy to have fond some
  • Aug 12, 2016
    real easy and fast, and they actually had PINK dress socks
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I am happy they have what I need.
  • Aug 12, 2016
    I have looking for 100% cotton ankle socks, so 91% is as close as I could get and I am hoping they will be satisfactory. thanks.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    What a great site! Finding size 18 socks, is next to impossible. The prices are fair, quality merchandise.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Aug 15, 2016
    No confirmation email was unusual to me, no notification of shipment. A little more communication would be helpful to me.
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Rather than typing in the color socks I wanted, I would have preferred for them to be listed out and I check the ones I wanted to purchase. I feel a little uncomfortable order might be wrong or I misinterpreted that I will get 3 sets of 2 pairs of socks. Although very happy with selection and items that I bought for my boyfriend; exactly what we were looking for.
  • Jul 31, 2016
    Nice site ... Very easy to use
    Aug 12, 2016
    LIKE THE QUALITY OF THE SOCK BUT THE NOT QUITE WHAT I EXPECTED
  • Jul 29, 2016
    I'm a Stacy Adam person, and I was surprise to have found your website because I didn't know Stacy Adam had socks.. I've been looking for some nylon dress sock and some of our department stores don't carry any type of men nylon stocks, specially Stacy Adam. I'm glad that now that I've found sockbroker, and I know where to purchase them. thank you, I know I will enjoy wearing your Stacy Adam stocks.
  • Jul 26, 2016
    the representative who answered was extremely helpful
  • Jul 26, 2016
    Sock Broker advertises a 5% discount on future purchases and I was told by online chat rep. that it would be applied at checkout. IT WAS NOT. Crappy advertising.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Love the big and tall socks they fit this is my 8th order from them and its all good
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Needed the same socks for the groom and child ring bearer and this was the only place I can find it thank you
  • Jul 24, 2016
    Aug 4, 2016
    Sock mayerial was far too thin
  • Jul 21, 2016
    i order on pair socks bcause shipping is free & it will give my husand opporunity to see if this will work for him nothing have so far. for less than $10.00. NO GREA LOSS IF IT DON'T!
  • Jul 19, 2016
    I love the 8 pack retro tube socks got 1 for my friend too
    Jul 22, 2016
    Thank you for getting the socks I need all 200pairs so fast
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Jul 28, 2016
    Socks started falling apart after the 1st wash. Kind of expensive for that to be happening. I do appreciate there being someplace to order socks for my son who wears a size 14 shoe.