sockbroker Reviews

02/13/2016
sockbroker Ratings and User Reviews. sockbroker is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 115 reviews.

sockbroker Rating

More About sockbroker

Recent Reviews for sockbroker

• Jan 28, 2016
    Lots to choose from, mobile site is a bit shaky. Hard to sign up on mobile
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Always have great socks, for my big feet and my sons
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I AM MORE THAN SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    This is a test to see if your socks are not too tight like several other suppliers have been
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Could use more large size 14 and up socks.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    This is 1st time order on line. Let's hope for the best. If any one wants to contact me for survey report, it's better to send me e-mail & I will response. Some time I am not available over the phone, sorry for that. Your last two questions, really I can't say any thing on this stage.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    First time purchase. Hope all goes well with purchase
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Looks great to me. We'll see how the quality of the socks is. If good I'll be back.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Jan 27, 2016
    the product was sub standard when compared to my first order of the same product
  • Jan 16, 2016
    I tried calling, but was given an auto response my call would be returned within an hour. This never happened. I would have preferred talking to a knowledgeable agent.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    I liked their choices!!
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Jan 29, 2016
    Appears to be a AAA+++++ buisness
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Great site my size 15 foot really appreciates the selection of socks for big feet. been a customer for years
    Jan 28, 2016
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Jan 20, 2016
    product on time and as described.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Jan 19, 2016
    I was slightly upset to find that my "over the knee/thigh-hi" socks were just barely over the knee and closer to knee high socks, but their quality and delivery were good
  • Jan 5, 2016
    Very happy with the selection of the items that I was looking for. Prices were fine. Item I like is difficult to find in stores, therefore, on-line was easy
    Jan 18, 2016
    On-line purchase was easy and items were received on time.
  • Jan 5, 2016
    had difficulty registering a new account. 4X, then gave up and registered as guest
    Jan 14, 2016
  • Jan 4, 2016
    Primarily what i found missing was the thickness of material in the description or photos, I like to be able to magnify a photo so I can see how fine the knit is and .....im not sure if its called the denier(?) of the material.
    Jan 15, 2016
    I'm impressed by the quality of the items I ordered. The socks in question are terrific. I will be ordering from them again.
  • Dec 26, 2015
    I hope these socks work because it is very hard to find brown, over the calf, warm socks.
    Jan 13, 2016
    The top is too thick but since I can't find brown socks anywhere else these will have to do. Also I don't like the seam over the toes.
  • Dec 13, 2015
    Jan 14, 2016
    I'm requesting a full refund of my order. I have not received the product ordere 12/15. Made 5 attempts to solve the issue by phone or email. My phone calls were not returned& the email questions I asked were not asnwered. On 1/14 I got through to customer service the agent was discounting what I reported, talked over me and the call had to be stopped. Horrible just horrible customer service skills. It shoul not be this difficult to order socks.