sockbroker Reviews

02/07/2016
sockbroker Ratings and User Reviews. sockbroker is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 114 reviews.

sockbroker Rating

More About sockbroker

Recent Reviews for sockbroker

• Jan 9, 2016
    Great prices on large sized socks!!! Women in this family have ladies sized shoes of 12 and above. We are 6 feet tall on average. It is so much fun to find colorful socks that girls and women might enjoy wearing. Thank you so much! I will be stocking up on more of these if they wash well and don't shrink and feel good on me and on my niece. I will have nice Christmas presents by next Christmas! :-)
  • Jan 8, 2016
    I will continue to shop here.
  • Jan 6, 2016
    If I get my mer. This has been a pleaseentexperience
  • Jan 5, 2016
    had difficulty registering a new account. 4X, then gave up and registered as guest
    Jan 14, 2016
  • Jan 4, 2016
    I wear a size 8 women's shoe. It is difficult to find a kind of "diabetic" socks, i.e., that does not bind my leg. I also like colorful, cotton socks.
    NONE OVER ALL QUICK AND EASY
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Great site for those that need large size socks and other items!
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Another great deal for a big and tall guy!
    Jan 12, 2016
  • Jan 1, 2016
    I am planning a sweet 16 party for my daughter which is 90's theme and I found the socks I needed on your site which i am truly grateful! Thank you
  • Dec 31, 2015
    Difficult to comment prior to receiving order.
  • Dec 30, 2015
    Super cheap, and easy to use, I would highly recommend, at the moment I prefer it over Amazon or other online delivery websites
  • Dec 30, 2015
    I hope I win. :) I like the explanation about the sock sizes and specifics about the tube sock as that was what I was looking for. Also, I like that they had the retro socks there.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    I have been looking for these slouch socks for awhile. I cannot wait to get them!! If they are good slouch socks I will defiantly be ordering more!
  • Dec 27, 2015
    Jan 2, 2016
    Good product and good service.
  • Dec 26, 2015
    I hope these socks work because it is very hard to find brown, over the calf, warm socks.
    Jan 13, 2016
    The top is too thick but since I can't find brown socks anywhere else these will have to do. Also I don't like the seam over the toes.
  • Dec 21, 2015
    I made a order on 12/19/15 and another one on 12/21/15 so I included the total amounts of BOTH ORDERS in my purchase price order for this survey. I wanted to include them both to give credit to both orders of socks. I was HIGHLY SATISFIED with the QUICK DELIVERY of my first order (12/19/15). I was suppose to get it in about 7 days but instead I got in 2 days (12/21/15) PLUS both orders was FREE SHIPPING (which usually takes longer to receive). I immediately submitted my 2nd order on same day I received the first one. I also tried on the socks and they were exactly what I was looking for and TRUE TO SIZE. I already had these type of socks that I had purchased from other stores and they were not as expected. They were suppose to fit over my calf and they didn't. They were not true to size and a little on the tight side. BUT NOT YOURS....your socks are COMFORTABLE, FITS WELL and FEELS SOFT!! ALSO another IMPORTANT thing I must point out is all of the total 18 pairs of socks I ordered between the 2 orders WERE IN STOCK!! I will DEFINITELY be ordering my socks in the future from SOCKBROKER.
    Jan 2, 2016
  • Dec 19, 2015
    we will see how the socks i ordered stand up to the advertisement.
    Jan 4, 2016
    fast shipping great quality,
  • Dec 18, 2015
    I found exactly what I was looking for at an affordable price!
    Dec 29, 2015
  • Dec 18, 2015
    Aside from the ease of shopping on this site , it is premature to,rate until I receive an order!
    Dec 30, 2015
    Easy ordering, with clear descriptions of items available. On time delivery. Delighted to find socks for size 14-15 men's shoe!
  • Dec 13, 2015
    Jan 14, 2016
    I'm requesting a full refund of my order. I have not received the product ordere 12/15. Made 5 attempts to solve the issue by phone or email. My phone calls were not returned& the email questions I asked were not asnwered. On 1/14 I got through to customer service the agent was discounting what I reported, talked over me and the call had to be stopped. Horrible just horrible customer service skills. It shoul not be this difficult to order socks.