Soft Surroundings Reviews

Soft Surroundings Ratings and User Reviews. Soft Surroundings is rated 7.2 out of 10 from 58 reviews. Last rated on 10/02/2015.

Soft Surroundings Rating

More About Soft Surroundings

Recent Reviews for Soft Surroundings

• Oct 2, 2015
    I like the quality of items offered. I think the shipping charges are high, I probably would order more if the shipping charges were more in line with other catalogs.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    I had difficulty ordering, the system was not easy to use
  • Sep 30, 2015
    I am very pleased with my purchases anad would highly reccomend thsi company. I would like to get coupons by had a hard time understanding how. My total purchases are total aboout $400.00.
  • Sep 27, 2015
    I have always been happy with the quality of the fabric & the fit of the items I have chosen for myself & others.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    I have always been happy with my purchases from Soft Surroundings
  • Sep 22, 2015
    I am very disappointed that these great looking sneakers keep popping up in ads on my computer, but they are not available until DECEMBER! I would also like to see your plus sizes go up one more size.
  • Sep 20, 2015
    I really like a lot of clothes, but they are really very expensive.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    I love the merchandise. However, I would appreciate free shipping for purchases over $100. Since I have made several purchased from Soft Surroundings it would be nice to have access to discounts too.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    wish there were petite selections for everything. on one of this order i could pick a petite but not on the other.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    I have been ordering from Soft Surroundings for years and am always satisfied with the product. They are true to the descriptions and sizing is accurate. Prices are a little on the high side but the quality is there.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    Nice mdse, wife loves it. This is a birthday gift and she chose it.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    Sep 23, 2015
    Pleseant shopping online, Size too big. I am waiting for my charge card to be credited, however, it was UPS'ed today. Online shopping not as practical as trying clothes on in store and don't have to pay shipping to try on your merchindice.
  • Sep 14, 2015
    I finally found the shirts I was looking for
  • Sep 11, 2015
    very nice items-but sometimes seem to be overpriced I think everything is in great taste, and I luv the fact that so many things are in petite sizes. But lets have some promotionals or daily onsale specials for items we all would like to have.
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Why does it take so long to ship after ordering?
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Sep 20, 2015
    There seems to be a problem with getting my packages to the correct zipcode area. I don't know if it is barcodes for 55744 printing out incorrectly or what, but I wish it would get fixed. My packages bounce around Minnesota, usually Virginia Minnesota. Delays the arrival to me a lot and the package gets really beat up with all the extra handling.
  • Sep 9, 2015
    I loved the top I ordered. I was looking for a taupe top to go with some pants I ordered and it was just what I was looking for. Very happy with the top.
  • Sep 6, 2015
    Sep 17, 2015
    Product quality is great. Following measurements on sizing chart resulted in too big of size
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Many styles are suitable for all ages although some a bit pricey.
    Sep 26, 2015
  • Aug 28, 2015
    your survey is too intrusive and your gift card for outlet purchases is confusing in a non-outlet catalog
    Sep 4, 2015