Softball Savings.com Reviews

12/24/2014
Softball Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Softball Savings.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 147 reviews.

Softball Savings.com Rating

More About Softball Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Softball Savings.com

• Nov 13, 2014
    Softball Savings.com has the lowest prices for the item I was looking for. :) Thank you!
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Love the Deals!!!!!
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Very nice website and absolutely the best prices and offers online!!!!
  • Nov 7, 2014
    We order my daughters softball cleats because the price is always the best . They also arrive really quick.
  • Nov 6, 2014
    I happened to run across this site by accident and I became extremely excited as I viewed all of the awesome deals! I will definitely return to by more items for my children, who are all into several sports. I wish I had known about this site a long time ago!
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Softball Savings.com had Unbelievably Great Deals on protective gear that I did not think was possible to find! My search for a great site for gear starts and ends with Softball Savings.com!
  • Nov 2, 2014
    Is a good website to get your sporting goods
    Nov 12, 2014
    Is an amazing website to get all your sporting goods. The products received are very high quality and the prices are excellent
  • Nov 1, 2014
    great products, always on time
  • Oct 30, 2014
    Good web site, a little challenging to find what I needed but I will come back to site to shop for gear.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Not very clear how to edit purchase.
  • Oct 28, 2014
    They have really go deals on the equipment my girls need for softball. They sales also vary in different name brands and give the consumer options on what to purchase.
    Nov 4, 2014
    Softballsavings.com was great, but the shoes run a little small for the size. Wish someone had put that comment somewhere. Just would have been helpful to me.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Check out process could be improved. I did not receive a total with shipping before I had to press the order button.
    Nov 9, 2014
    Good sale!
    Nov 7, 2014
    I ordered a new glove for my daughter because it was on sale. When I received it, I found out my other daughter would like one, too! I'm hoping I may be able to get it on sale as well. Great deal and fast shipping!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Great site and great prices.
    Nov 1, 2014
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I made two separate purchases today. I could have saved shipping cost if I had combine the purchase. maybe you can help me.
    Oct 29, 2014
  • Oct 18, 2014
    great website im excited to get my stuff in and i will provide more feedback. up until now this has been great
    Nov 9, 2014
    What a great webiste, truly a top notch site, the amazon.com for softball stuff
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I have purchased lots of items from both baseball and softball savings.com and have always been VERY pleased with prices!! Customer service is also very helpful when calling about returns.
    Oct 29, 2014
    Softball Savings saves me a ton of money with 2 girls playing competitive travel ball...I can afford to buy extra sets of catching gear to keep in stock for them because of the low prices!