Sole Provisions Reviews

07/31/2014
Sole Provisions Ratings and User Reviews. Sole Provisions is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 275 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Sole Provisions

2013 Winner

Sole Provisions Rating

More About Sole Provisions

Recent Reviews for Sole Provisions

• Jul 31, 2014
    Great online store
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Googled and found out for the first time about Sole Provisions....so glad I did, as it was the quickest, most wonderful online-shopping experience I've had lately. Will definitely buy from this merchant again in the very near future. Another thing I may add, I was glad that they had this style of Birkenstock sandals called "Gizeh" in "Black Patent". It is "so in style" among celebrities, and people here in NYC, that it was hard to find in stores like Bloomingdale's etc. The GIZEH in BLACK PATENT is a hot shoe nowadays...I have it in silver, and will definitely purchase from SP soon for myself, also in Black Patent. My daughter will be thrilled to get these as one of her birthday presents. Cannot wait to see her face, as she has no clue I am getting these for her.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Customer Service is very helpful. I like the products they offer.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    one of best online stores... good prices great service, free delivery and no hassle returns
  • Jul 28, 2014
    It is a hassle-free return experience if the shoes do not fit.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Love the fit flops. However always offering discounts on sales but never have my size.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Great price, free shipping, no tax, and exactly the item I was looking for.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I purchased my first pair of Vionic flip flops (Tidal Wave II) on recommendation of the physical therapist and sports orthopedic specialist after badly breaking my foot. These changed my life. I went from hardly able to walk to walking within a few days. AMAZING!!! The bottom of my foot is now back in a normal healthy positioning and I'm thrilled. They are so comfortable and very stylish. Sole Provisions have the largest selection (huge) of any I've found and free shipping .
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Love this company! Returns are easy. Shipping is super fast!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    satisfied with most of products bought
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    I like your products, but I find surveys annoying.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    The color of the shoes looked very different on the web site but I will keep them any way.
    Jul 25, 2014
    Great price on excellent product, free shipping, fast delivery
  • Jul 17, 2014
    The final clearance items being unreturnable makes me very nervous and I almost didn't make the purchase.
    Jul 23, 2014
    Live and learn. Buying their clearance items is a risk as you cannot return them. Apparently just because a certain size of a certain brand fits you, another model may not. I thought I was safe placing this order, but the shoes did not fit and now I am stuck with them. I won't take this risk again, and will start buying local.
    Flash Sale. Great get for fall
    Jul 23, 2014
    Always pleased when ordering from Sole Provisions!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Always satisfied with what I purchase
    Jul 22, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    nd free shipping.As long as rest of experience is as good will shop again.
    Jul 29, 2014
    very glad I searched for the item I wanted. Found sole provisions and saved a lot of $. Received quickly.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    These shoes do not fit and there is no return paperwork in the package. I hope this doesn't create a problem.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    Very happy with my purchase..