Sole Provisions Reviews

10/20/2014
Sole Provisions Ratings and User Reviews. Sole Provisions is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 147 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Sole Provisions

Sole Provisions Rating

More About Sole Provisions

Recent Reviews for Sole Provisions

• Oct 20, 2014
    Love the prices and thee selections and especially love the free and quick shipping!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I have made several purchases from sole provisions and have never had a problem
  • Oct 19, 2014
    I am very disappointed that you are discontinuing the Fitflops! They have been my go to sandal since I first tried them.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Love the sales and they carry orthoheel, and Allegria, the only ones I can wear!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    LOVE the STORE!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Please allow the customer to receive confirmation of purchase before you ask for a survey.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    One disappointment about the site: You have shoes shown in my size (as I used the size filter) but then they weren't available for purchase. When I tried to put them in my cart, only then was I told that they were out of stock. I had been very excited to purchase them and then equally disappointed to find out that they weren't available.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I have ordered once before from Sole Provisions a couple of years ago with no difficulty. Hoping this order will be the same.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I have had good experience ordering shoes. Always arrive within a few days in good condition.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Great selection. Good prices.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Great prices and good selection.
    Oct 16, 2014
    This company is awesome. I got the product I wanted, at a great price, with free shipping, and very fast delivery. I will definitely go to them again when I need to purchase shoes!!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Love Sole Provisions, have recommended to all my family and friends!
    Oct 15, 2014
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I have ordered many times from Sole Provisions and have been very satisfied with my experience. I have ordered for others and recommended them to many of my friends.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Size 8 is always out of stock. It would be nice if you could have more in stock as it seems to be the most popular size.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Had a Sole Provision Coupon email for $30 off any Orthoheel. " No Sole Provision Code Needed". Could not use it in the ordering process. Confusing. Maybe try another vender next time.
    Oct 20, 2014
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Oct 9, 2014
    Shoes arrived in 3 days, are very attractive and fit perfectly. I will definitely order again.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Oct 12, 2014
    I was thrilled that Sole Provisions had the item I wanted in my sizes in stock. Even Zappos didn't have my size. My only complaint was that I thought delivery was 2=3 days and it took longer than that.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Check out took too much time. I had to keep reentering the info.
    Oct 13, 2014
    The only site that had the shoe in the color I wanted,
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I think the order didn't save my edit and may have paid too much
    Oct 5, 2014
    waiting to see how the return process works
  • Sep 22, 2014
    great personalized service and great products at good prices! thank you!
    Oct 2, 2014