Sole Provisions Reviews

07/24/2014
Sole Provisions Ratings and User Reviews. Sole Provisions is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 285 reviews. Last rated on 07/24/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Sole Provisions

2013 Winner

Sole Provisions Rating

More About Sole Provisions

Recent Reviews for Sole Provisions

• Jul 24, 2014
    Love this company! Returns are easy. Shipping is super fast!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    satisfied with most of products bought
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I had to return to the website to order as their computer didn't seem to be working the first time. That was frustrating
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Love their Fitflop brand and how great they feel on my feet--AND A BIG PLUS is the speed of delivery and free shipping and return policy.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Hi looking forward to wear the flip flop. I purchased flip flops from this web site a year back they are very comfortable. But they are little pricy !!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Great site easy accesses great price no tax!!!!!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    First time purchaser; no comments at present time
  • Jul 17, 2014
    I LOVE Sole Provisions. They are my "go-to" venue for the best prices and styles when I want to purchase FitFlop porducts!
    Jul 22, 2014
    This is a great site. I never go on that site that I don t buy something cute
  • Jul 17, 2014
    The final clearance items being unreturnable makes me very nervous and I almost didn't make the purchase.
    Jul 23, 2014
    Live and learn. Buying their clearance items is a risk as you cannot return them. Apparently just because a certain size of a certain brand fits you, another model may not. I thought I was safe placing this order, but the shoes did not fit and now I am stuck with them. I won't take this risk again, and will start buying local.
    Flash Sale. Great get for fall
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Fast. Quick and easy. I love sole provisions !
    Jul 23, 2014
    Always pleased when ordering from Sole Provisions!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Always satisfied with what I purchase
    Jul 22, 2014
    no comment at this time
  • Jul 10, 2014
    Jul 18, 2014
    I love Sole Provisions. The website is very user friendly, great selection, the free shipping is very much appreciated, and fast delivery is fantastic. Thanks to Sole Provisions I have just discovered the perfect shoes for my problem feet so I'll be purchasing from them more often!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    great products, exactly what I wanted and delivered on time!
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    I ordered two pair of shoes. Both stated the sole bed ran large and to order a size down. That is what I did and they were too small. I returned the shoes with an exchange order. I received a call yeserday stating the sizes I wanted were not available. Sole Provisions sending me a refund. I was disappointed the shoes I wanted were not available.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    Easy site to navigate, fast delivery, great communication, Love product.
  • Jul 6, 2014