Sole Provisions Reviews

Sole Provisions Ratings and User Reviews. Sole Provisions is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 44 reviews. Last rated on 10/16/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Sole Provisions

Sole Provisions Rating

More About Sole Provisions

Recent Reviews for Sole Provisions

• Oct 16, 2016
    Quick shipping, competitive pricing and great selection
  • Oct 16, 2016
    good brands, good service. thanks.
  • Oct 15, 2016
    i redeemed 300 points and did not find a place to enter the code before going through check out.
  • Oct 14, 2016
    Love Vionic shoes!
  • Oct 12, 2016
    /very happy with the purchase
  • Oct 8, 2016
    I would like to see more technical information about each shoe. Also, the Vionic caballo tan leopard was featured in the photo advertising, but not accessible to actually order!
  • Oct 7, 2016
    I haven't received the items yet...
  • Oct 6, 2016
    Oct 13, 2016
    Great store. They respond quickly to on line orders and their merchandise is perfect for me.
  • Oct 4, 2016
    Sole Provisions is the only source that I have found that carries the special sandals that are perfect for me and recommended by my podiatrist. The company I used to buy them from (Foortsmart) featured these sandals by Orthoheel and then Vionic bought out Orthoheel and discontinued this particular sandal with no other sandal to replace it with. I was very pleased to find Sole Provisions and have ordered from them at least twice now. I have informed my podiatrist where his group can refer patients who would benefit from this special and attractive sandal.
  • Oct 4, 2016
    Oct 13, 2016
    Great slipper, comfortable, fair price and free shipping-can't get any better!
  • Oct 3, 2016
    Easy to locate product and to purchase
    Oct 14, 2016
    Easy process and quick delivery
  • Sep 30, 2016
    Oct 11, 2016
    I was very pleased at such speedy delivery. The quality was up to my expectations so this was a great first shopping experience .
  • Sep 27, 2016
    They had what i wanted in stock and I was able to try two different sizes and return one since there is no charge either way!
    Oct 10, 2016
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Oct 3, 2016
    Sale items have very limited sizes. Why not reduce price before inventory is almost depleted?
  • Sep 25, 2016
    Oct 4, 2016
    great experience, easy to order
  • Sep 21, 2016
    This is the only online store I know of that carries this brand of shoes that fits me. The fact that they don't charge tax or shipping is very important to me.
    Oct 2, 2016
    I am so lucky to have found this resource where I can buy the only brand of shoes that fit my feet! They have a large selection and their shipping policies are wonderful. I am used to getting discounts on everything I buy. I can not do this here but I can get what I need and their policies are great! Fabulous service!
  • Sep 21, 2016
    Sep 28, 2016
    So glad they carry vionics!! Will definitely by from them again!
  • Sep 20, 2016
    I have used them in the past and am more than satisfied with the quality of service
    Sep 27, 2016
    I have purchased items in the past, as well as contacted their customer service. I have always been 100% satisfied with their products and service.
  • Sep 15, 2016
    Came across you by accident literally.....the kitten walked on the keyboard! Site was easy to navigate and you have my favorites and at good prices. Fastest & quickest registration too! Thank you and I'll be in touch...
    Sep 29, 2016
    Great service and they carry lots of name brands....will definitely shop with them again!
  • Sep 11, 2016