Sole Provisions Reviews

07/06/2015
Sole Provisions Ratings and User Reviews. Sole Provisions is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 85 reviews. Last rated on 07/03/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Sole Provisions

Sole Provisions Rating

More About Sole Provisions

Recent Reviews for Sole Provisions

• Jul 3, 2015
    Fast and easy.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    never have had any problems
  • Jul 2, 2015
    great prices, great selection
  • Jul 1, 2015
    hope they fit!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I love how helpful customer service always is if I have a question. Y'all are doing it so right.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Have been shopping at Sole Provisions for 20 years and NEVER had a problem with anything I bought.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I need to wear Vionic shoes because of the arch support. Sole Provisions had an EXCELLENT selection of sandals in my size at prices that were amazing! I basically bought everything I liked that was my size... now hopefully they'll fit and be comfortable since these are the only shoes that are comfortable for walking.
    Jul 5, 2015
    Received a very polite phone call in response to my inquiry as I did not have a order receipt.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Easy ordering. We will see if the shipment comes on time. Then I would definitely order again if I have a good experience.
    Have been very happy w my last 2 purchase
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Love the Vionic selection.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I love Fitflops and Sole Provisions is my favorite place to purchase them.
    Jul 5, 2015
    Love FitFlops and love Sole Provisions. Wish I could find more sale shoes in my size!
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I shop sole provisions on an occasional basis. I can usually find what ever I have trouble finding in department stores.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Great prices and free shipping is great
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Why wouldn't they accept my amex
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I was looking for a particular shoe model, which to my surprise is no longer manufactured. I was very happy when I searched on yahoo.com, that your company (Sole Provisions) carried it. I was not aware of your company prior to this, and am glad that I now do. Thank you.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Easy to order.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Not sure on shoes and fitting til I get them but the site has lots to choose from. I just pray the shoes fit!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Size 8's go quickly, so more inventory in that size would be great.
    Jun 24, 2015
    Too many charges related to returns and lots of styles where common sizes are not available and summer just started in New England. Many brands, styles and colors from which to choose.
  • Jun 22, 2015