Sole Provisions Reviews

06/02/2015
Sole Provisions Ratings and User Reviews. Sole Provisions is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 83 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Sole Provisions

Sole Provisions Rating

More About Sole Provisions

Recent Reviews for Sole Provisions

• Jun 2, 2015
    I saw very little since I went directly to the specific item that I was looking for
  • May 30, 2015
    I happy to have found your web site because Vionic did not have the sizes I needed.
  • May 29, 2015
    Excellent website; easy to navigate
  • May 28, 2015
    I am excited to try this line - Algeria. They look so neat and fun. I have feet with numerous problems. My primary care doctor and most of her staff wear these shoes and speak highly about them. Two of the three pairs I selected were on sale. Well, must admit that makes this entire experience even better. Keep up the wonderful work and site. I thank you sincerely.
  • May 28, 2015
    good online experience. Very fast process. great selection.
  • May 26, 2015
    Love this store. Love my fit flops
  • May 25, 2015
    Bernie mev shoes are addictive.
  • May 25, 2015
    I have used Sole Provisions for many years. The company was just starting out on line. I have always been etremely pleased with the products and their service.
  • May 25, 2015
    I'm so pleased with all the shoes I've purchased. I'm On my feet all day, I couldn't ask for anything better. So now I'm going to try the walking shoe.
  • May 24, 2015
    I usually log in from my cell phone. I actually like the previous sole provision web page before the new changes, it actually allowed me to narrow down what i wanted with selection that were on the left side of the screen. Using the new page, I had to search through 8-10 shoes before i could locate the sizes i needed Overrall, Love the prices, discounts through email and previous shippment arrived quickly
  • May 24, 2015
    I didn't get to enter my email address, so I hope you do send me this item.
  • May 24, 2015
    the orthro heel sandals are a top quality product and the service the first time was excellent
    May 30, 2015
    I learned about Orthoheel several years ago and their product is #1 for my feet and back.
  • May 22, 2015
    Nice selection, great pricing.
  • May 22, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    Love both pair of shoes!!!
  • May 21, 2015
    When I first submitted my order it gave me discount of $13, but when the page renewed that went away so that was a little confusing and discouraging. Overall good prices, and free fast shipping, which is great. Also free returns :)
  • May 21, 2015
    Very easy to use. I will use it again when shopping.
  • May 20, 2015
    May 28, 2015
    my experience with Sole Provisions was excellent...I had made a previous order and realized that the sizing wasn't going to work...I called with a question about another style shoe I saw in an ad - all my questions were answered - my previous order was deleted and the new shoe ordered, additional $ was charged to my account...I was seamless and I was very satisfied with every aspect of this transaction...
  • May 19, 2015
    May 25, 2015
    I would have ordered the same shoes in black but they were not available in my size.
  • May 17, 2015
    I wish they had a way to put you on a wait list if your size is out of stock. Shipping is fast. Love the rewards program. I always check here first
    Jun 1, 2015
    Always check this site first. Easy ordering and fast delivery. Updates on status of your order also no long wait to use rewards. Wish they had a way to put shoe you want on a wait list if it's out of stock or to let you know they won't be restocking it. Otherwise great place for shoes
  • May 14, 2015
    Great buy
    May 21, 2015
    Great company to deal with great prices