Sole Provisions Reviews

Sole Provisions Ratings and User Reviews. Sole Provisions is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 46 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Sole Provisions

Sole Provisions Rating

More About Sole Provisions

Recent Reviews for Sole Provisions

• Sep 22, 2016
    Very easy to find shoes. The entire process was easiest I Have found!
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Did not offer wide inserts like I usually buy
  • Sep 21, 2016
    Sep 28, 2016
    So glad they carry vionics!! Will definitely by from them again!
  • Sep 20, 2016
    I have used them in the past and am more than satisfied with the quality of service
    Sep 27, 2016
    I have purchased items in the past, as well as contacted their customer service. I have always been 100% satisfied with their products and service.
  • Sep 15, 2016
    Came across you by accident literally.....the kitten walked on the keyboard! Site was easy to navigate and you have my favorites and at good prices. Fastest & quickest registration too! Thank you and I'll be in touch...
    Sep 29, 2016
    Great service and they carry lots of name brands....will definitely shop with them again!
  • Sep 11, 2016
    Love the prompt service!
    Sep 25, 2016
  • Sep 11, 2016
    Did have the size I ordered before. Hope these fit so I don't have to return them.
  • Sep 9, 2016
    Sep 20, 2016
    I just happened to find the shoes I wanted in my size on your site.
  • Sep 5, 2016
    Sep 23, 2016
    Love color variety available. Love quality of my yoga toe socks. I wear them even when I am not doing yoga. Had a minor issue where I logged in size on the order, but did not reach Sole Provision. I was contacted by their very friendly rep by phone and we resolved the issue immediately and within days received my socks! Easy and efficient!
  • Sep 5, 2016
    I've always been happy with shopping at Sole Provisions
  • Aug 30, 2016
    I found this site using google for the vionic brand. So happy to have found you, and that there were many of the items I was interested in on sale. Looking forward to receiving them, and wearing them in comfort!
  • Aug 30, 2016
    Sep 10, 2016
    I have only had difficulty in the past with getting my size. They had it this time and the most recent past order so i have been quite happy. If i dont find my size i do go to another online retailer.
  • Aug 26, 2016
    I like the brand shoe I purchased. I need new sneakers and wanted to give my favorite flip flop brand a try.
    Sep 3, 2016
    alls well.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    I've bought several pairs of shoes on this site and every time the transaction went smoothly and delivery was as advertised - 2-3 days.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    I have made several purchases. Also, I have talked to their customer service which was a pleasant experience and my problem was resolved.
    Sep 3, 2016
    Sole provisions is an excellent store that provides top customer service.
  • Aug 7, 2016
    It was not made clear how to qualify for points for purchases. Not sure if any were awarded to me.
    Aug 14, 2016
    I was disappointed that Sole Provisions was out of stock on a shoe I would have bought in exchange. I wanted a size 6, which is a common size for women, and I could not understand how S.P. had not plan ahead to have adequate stock on hand.
  • Aug 4, 2016
    Offer coupons once in a while. Love that you offer PayPal as a sorce.
    Aug 12, 2016
    Good price on a quality product.