Sole Provisions Reviews

Sole Provisions Ratings and User Reviews. Sole Provisions is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 90 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Sole Provisions

Sole Provisions Rating

More About Sole Provisions

Recent Reviews for Sole Provisions

• Sep 4, 2015
    My Physical Therapist recommended it. I'll see if the shoes work when they arrive.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Love the sale + 20% discount. Due to a foot injury I can only wear Vionics and I love shopping on your web site. The shoes/sandals that I love are never on sale. The price is too steep but I'm glad there is no shipping charges. I wish you would send regular customers like me some coupons to help in our purchases. I love your website. Keep up the good work and lower the prices please. Love the selection and ease of shopping
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I found the shoes I've been looking for at a great price
  • Aug 31, 2015
    prices are very reasonable
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Did not like that I couldn't use my credit card to check out.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have shopped here since SoleProvision began, for the huge variety OF FitFlops. Not any longer. The changes made are a shame, you can count me and my referrals OUT.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I was not aware of this merchant before. Very useful website, well designed.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Too new to answer much about this experience until I receive the shoes plus I had the hurdle of having to input all of my information. So far so good but this is just the tip of the shopping experience. Let's see what I get, when and how....
  • Aug 24, 2015
    During my time on your website has made my purchase easy.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Sep 3, 2015
    Two pair of shoes ran smaller than stated and will have to return them.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    product was not useful as the fit was not correct.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Fast, fit, and fabulous! Customer service superb. Shoes are a godsend.
    Aug 23, 2015
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 18, 2015
    The arch support is great, but the shoes hurt between my bug toe. I hope I can exchange and try another kind.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Great Shoes
    Aug 18, 2015
    Love the Taos sandals!! I just wish they had more size 8.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    One of the shoes I ordered fit just fine, but the other had an area around the front part near the toe that didn't seem to be sewn correctly & rubbed a raw spot on my foot after wearing them a short amount of time. I haven't decided if I will return them or not.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    This company had the best price for the shoes I wanted. Also, free shipping and a one time discount.
    Aug 16, 2015
    Sole Provisions had the best price for the shoes anywhere.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Aug 15, 2015
    Always great ordering and receiving merchandise from Sole Provisions - Extremely fast delivery
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Aug 15, 2015
    This was the first time I purchased Vionic and used Sole Provisions. I was quite pleased with the cost and the product and will be looking for shoes from Vionic this winter.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    PleAse do not ask me to fill out any moe of these insipid, asinine surveys. They are demeaning and incredibly annoying