Sole Provisions Reviews

01/25/2015
Sole Provisions Ratings and User Reviews. Sole Provisions is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 86 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Sole Provisions

Sole Provisions Rating

More About Sole Provisions

Recent Reviews for Sole Provisions

• Dec 5, 2014
    Fast and easy purchase. Very fast and free shipping. I am making a return for a larger size and love the free and easy return policy. I am extremely happy with Sole Provisions!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Sole Provisions are so prompt in their delivery. Their sale prices are good. I have not had any problems with them.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Purchase was quick, easy and percise.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    great sales/promotions! I love that you guys ship fast and free!
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Some of the descriptions of the shoes were not descriptive enough when it came to materials, origin where the products were made, types of foot problems that would be helped by the shoes. I was very disappointed that there weren't 2 things: 1) a wishlist and 2) a "pin it" to in to pinterest
  • Nov 30, 2014
    I have always had excellent luck in finding things I needed at Sole Provisions. Shipping has always been speedy and items arrive in excellent condition. I am slightly upset because my favorite brand seems to be being discontinued
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I wish they had better choices in women shoes. I have a problem with shoes with that sets too high on the top of my feet. And my husband has a high instep. The shoes I bought him from sole Provisions he had to slit the top in order to wear them. But we love the way they feel when we wear them.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    Nov 30, 2014
    Love the Vionic shoes. They are stylish and supportive. The sale was an added bonus.
  • Nov 24, 2014
    can't wait for my new shoe
    Nov 30, 2014
    I was notified AFTER I made my order that one (1) item was not in stock. While the other item recommended I order 1/2 size smaller because it ran big, is now too small.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Excellent company to do business with! This is the 3rd time I have placed an order with them. Free shipping and free returns are a fantastic bonus. Unbelievable swiftness in filling the order and getting it to my house.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    They carry ortho heel shoes which I love and have made a great improvement in my life.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I have purchased Orthaheel shoes from Sole Provisions for years and have been completely satisfied with their service.
    Nov 29, 2014
    Only buy Orthaheel and Sole Provisions has a good selection.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Shipping was fast and my shoes were fabulous!
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Size 11 women's shoes and slippers seem to be a problem. The choices are limited. Also they seem to be out too many times.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    First time to the site and first purchase. Very easy to find the product I was seeking and very easy to use the check out site. Will recommend to my friends.
    Nov 24, 2014
    Obtained the last pair of these shoes on sale at a great price. I'm sure this style has been discontinued. Fit is great and the product was packaged nicely. Thanks for a great first experience with your website.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    I wanted a particular and you were the only store online (of around 12) that had them in stock
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Great online shopping experience! Awesome customer service!
    Nov 23, 2014
  • Nov 12, 2014
    I found this site through Amazon. They have really good prices with a high quality of products. I only wish they had a better availability of size. The Zebra Allegra clog is perfect for me however their was only a size 5-6 and I wear a (39) 9. I like the style so much that I will find it through another company. If it was not for the size issue I would give all of my shoe business to Sole Provision.