Sole Provisions Reviews

10/21/2014
Sole Provisions Ratings and User Reviews. Sole Provisions is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 146 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Sole Provisions

Sole Provisions Rating

More About Sole Provisions

Recent Reviews for Sole Provisions

• Aug 31, 2014
    Usually pretty complete size information - lacking for this particular shoe.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    The Fit Flops I have ordered are mostly very comfortable. I do have one pair that seem to be quite heavy and are not very comfortable on my feet. They were a different style than what I usually order. I have at least 15 pair of Fit Flops in my closet, and with just one pair that I'm not satisfied with, I guess I will accept that.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    What was very confusing was the email stating 15% off all sale items. When I did a search on my favorite brands and picked 2 that were both on sale, the 15 % off applied to only 1 pair of shoes. Apparently not all on sale shoes were included after all. It took me quite some time to figure out that only the on sale shoes accessed through the "sale: button were included. I wasted a lot of time searching for a code to enter or a list of excluded brands. I almost gave up and cleared my cart
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Once I receive my order I will be in a better position to rate the site.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I will be able to upgrade my overall rating once my item is received within the 3 days and the quality of the merchandise is what I expect. The ratings I gave were purely on the on-line shopping experience with Sole Provisions.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Orthaheel shoes saved my business! Plantar fasciitis made it impossible to walk--and then I found Orthaheel shoes on your website--business saved! No joke!!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Great shipping and return policy keep me coming back. The prices are great too!
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Totally pleased with them. They are dependable.
    Aug 31, 2014
    I have shopped with them for years, and have always been pleased with the experience. I have recommended them to others many times.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I have only ordered from Sole Provisions once before, and I was pleased with that. However, I do not have a lot more to say on the subject.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I have bought about 7 or 8 pairs of FitFlops from Sole Provisions over the years and I have found their website easy to use, their prices comparative, and their shipping incredibly efficient. I always go back to this website when I'm in the market for new, or different FitFlops. Plus, I make good use of their Sales.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I had problems with a defective shoe and they have been wonderful in helping me. They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy.
    Aug 28, 2014
    Sole Provisions truly cares about their customers. Their prices are great and they stand behind their products. I HIGHLY recommend them.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    First time shopper. Seems great!
    Aug 27, 2014
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Aug 24, 2014
    First time I have ever purchased with Sole Provisions - very good product selection, sales, and speed of shipping.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    great website. easy navagation
    Aug 26, 2014
    Good merchandise. Have to return because they do not fit.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    I was able to find shoes I wanted at very nice prices. They ship quickly and are in excellent condition.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I have always been very satisfied with my shopping experiences with Sole Provisions however this time the sale price stated in the email sent to me was not the same as the price on the website. My email stated the shoes would be $56.06 and and actual price turned out to be over $61.
    Aug 22, 2014
    Sole Provisions has wonderful products and great Customer Service!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Aug 25, 2014
    My order came even faster than I was anticipating.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    It was my first visit and I found the site easy to navigate. My only problem with the site was at checkout. I entered my credit card info with spaces between the groups. then I got an error message saying that my credit card could not be used at this time or something to that effect. I retried and got the same response. I immediately thought there was something wrong with my card. Perhaps you could just put a note -no spaces between numbers. voila no more heart attacks on your site:)
    Aug 25, 2014
    They are now "My Show Store"