Sole Provisions Reviews

07/29/2015
Sole Provisions Ratings and User Reviews. Sole Provisions is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 102 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Sole Provisions

Sole Provisions Rating

More About Sole Provisions

Recent Reviews for Sole Provisions

• May 22, 2015
    Nice selection, great pricing.
  • May 21, 2015
    When I first submitted my order it gave me discount of $13, but when the page renewed that went away so that was a little confusing and discouraging. Overall good prices, and free fast shipping, which is great. Also free returns :)
  • May 21, 2015
    Very easy to use. I will use it again when shopping.
  • May 20, 2015
    great site - great products; good value, great service...
  • May 20, 2015
    I love the ease of your return policy and your free shipping.
  • May 20, 2015
    So far I have been very happy with all purchases except one. Shore were on close out so I cannot get my money back fully. I have to pay 15 for shipping.
  • May 19, 2015
    Your checkout was very easy to use. Some sites are annoyingly complicated. Thanks.
  • May 14, 2015
    Great buy
    May 21, 2015
    Great company to deal with great prices
  • May 13, 2015
    So far you are batting 1000 Thank You.
  • May 13, 2015
    This was a very easy and worry free shopping experience, Ships free , returns free...I will be back.
    May 19, 2015
    I am very impressed with this company and have already recommened the web site to some of my friends
  • May 12, 2015
    May 20, 2015
    Strap bewen toes on r foot has caused a large cut from tightness.; after wearing a few days. But shoes have improved my feet, knees and back pain. Just concerned about strap and cut.
  • May 12, 2015
    I placed my first order last week and received it within a couple of days. Very impressed with the service. The price was very reasonable and not having to pay for shipping was a major plus.
  • May 11, 2015
    easy to shop easy to buy. This is my first experience with a purchase from Sole. Will have more to share when I have visited and purchased from your site again.
  • May 11, 2015
    So far I've been quite pleased
  • May 8, 2015
    First purchase. If products&shipping are as good as customer service you will recieve A+++ in all catagories.
  • May 7, 2015
    I found this site after much searching and am very pleased with the ease of ordering here.
  • May 6, 2015
    Excellent experience shopping on line. Had excellent variety of shoes, and availability of sizes in the shoes.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    i ORDERED 3 PAIRS OF SHOES...NONE OF WHICH WERE COMFORTABLE. i WAS SO DISAPPOINTED AS i WAS HOPING TO FIND A NEW BRAND THAT MIGHT WORK FOR ME.