Solid Color Pants Reviews

Solid Color Pants Ratings and User Reviews. Solid Color Pants is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

Recent Reviews for Solid Color Pants

• Dec 19, 2014
    Having trouble contacting Solid Color pants about a change needed on the order.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    In placing my order I mistakenly ordered a size 30 when I needed a size 36. When I realized this I immediately tried to find a customer service number to correct this error or a way to cancel and re-order before shipping. I don't like doing buiness with a company with no contact information or ways to correct or cancel orders. This is a gift for my son and also my first time on this web site. I do alot of online shopping 95% of my shopping for Christmas is done on line. I sugguest you make your web site customer friendly allowing corrections and cancellations with in a time period before packing and shipping takes place. I will be sending your product back for a refund.
    Dec 19, 2014
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Great experience. I hope the product is as good or better.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Will place a larger order once these pants are looked over and OK'd by additional people.
    Dec 2, 2014
    1. Would have liked to talk to a sales person instead of texting, no phone number. 2. Answered questions just to get to this part. Will eet with the group that is interested in purchesing the pants on 12/07/14, this is why I like to talk to someone. 3. If we decide to purchest a quanity of your product, I will have to go through the e-mail process again.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Good all around Experience
    Nov 8, 2014
  • Oct 19, 2014
    this is the first time that I have ordered from this merchant and while I have still not received the order yet I am very impressed by what I have seen of their selection
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I loved it! Very cheap compared to other sites/stores.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Love the variety of colors you can purchase and at really great prices. Bought a pair of pants on here for $30 when they were about $80 elsewhere. Not a big fan of them making me use only one option of shipping that costs $18 though.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I like your shopping page very much. Yes I would defiantly shop with you again.
    Oct 10, 2014
    I purchases a men's belt. It was exactly what I expected. It was a beautiful belt in the exact color I desired. It is a great belt for the price. I intend to do more shopping at Solid Color Pants. Thank you for the stress-free shopping.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Solid Color pant has quality stuff at incredible low price