Solid Color Pants Reviews

Solid Color Pants Ratings and User Reviews. Solid Color Pants is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 11/17/2014.

Recent Reviews for Solid Color Pants

• Nov 17, 2014
    Will place a larger order once these pants are looked over and OK'd by additional people.
  • Oct 29, 2014
    Good all around Experience
    Nov 8, 2014
  • Oct 19, 2014
    this is the first time that I have ordered from this merchant and while I have still not received the order yet I am very impressed by what I have seen of their selection
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I loved it! Very cheap compared to other sites/stores.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Love the variety of colors you can purchase and at really great prices. Bought a pair of pants on here for $30 when they were about $80 elsewhere. Not a big fan of them making me use only one option of shipping that costs $18 though.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I like your shopping page very much. Yes I would defiantly shop with you again.
    Oct 10, 2014
    I purchases a men's belt. It was exactly what I expected. It was a beautiful belt in the exact color I desired. It is a great belt for the price. I intend to do more shopping at Solid Color Pants. Thank you for the stress-free shopping.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Solid Color pant has quality stuff at incredible low price
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Excellent quality and awesome colors.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    I'm frustrated that I can't find out where to look to see how long till my order arrives. In the section where you pick the price you want to pay for shipping it doesn't give an allotment for all the info. This survey popped up though!!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    great buy, I couldn't find an affordable, good quality and the right tone any other place.
    Sep 18, 2014
  • Aug 24, 2014
    so far so good!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Aug 24, 2014
    The selection of pants are great, however, I received a pair of pants where the material had quite a few dirty spots and the button was missing.