Sonic Electronix Reviews

09/02/2014
Sonic Electronix Ratings and User Reviews. Sonic Electronix is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1067 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Sonic Electronix

2013 Winner

Sonic Electronix Rating

More About Sonic Electronix

Recent Reviews for Sonic Electronix

• Sep 1, 2014
    Not sure yet ...just made the online order tonight!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Great search engine and reliable product information help make me sure I'm getting just what I need and great customer support when things go wrong. I made the mistake of buying elsewere to save a few bucks and now I regret not going through Sonic Electronx because they always take care of me.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I have used sonic electronix in the past and always a pleasure. I love the ease of their site and that they offer square trade warranties especially for the more expensive items. Also that they have pay pal. I can't wait till my products are delivered more people should find out about sonic and get into the online shopping experience for car audio. I also love that their site shows so many details of the products and allows multiple comparisons at once. Luckily I have never had to use their customer service but if their site is a reflection I'm sure its awesome as well.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    So far so good. First order..............
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Satisfied with ordering process.
    Very fast and reliable.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Sonic Electronix is just easy to access item to view and compare i love it
  • Sep 1, 2014
    overall great experience at sonicelectronix will definitely shop there again.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I was surprised at the price I could get this mic for it amazed me so much that I went ahead and bought it. Where else would you find a mic like this for only 3 dollars? Nowhere.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love this web page for my car studio
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Buying international is quite daunting. Sonix take the worry out of this for me
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Excellent prices and excellent service- the free installation hardware made life so much easier! Thanks Sonic Electronix, I'll be a return customer for sure
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Great online car audio website!! Have everything I need and more!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Antes de hacer cualquier compra en internet vengo a Sonic Electronix, precio razonables, envio gratis y con una entrega moderada, muy bien empacado el producto. una gran variedad de articulos. Siempre recomiendo sonic electronix a mis amigo para cualquier compra de audio, video y accesorios para sus vehiculos. gracias SonicElectronix.com
  • Aug 31, 2014
    i have used Sonic Electronix many times for electronic purchases and have always found the selection, price and customer service to be very good!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Checkout process was tedious as pages were not loading fast enough. For some reason when entering the paypal information there was a lag in the page time loading.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    My son has ordered numerous times from Sonic and has introduced the website to me. I have now placed several orders myself and have been extremely pleased with the prices, speed of delivery and the customer service.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    this website its pretty great easy to use and cheap products that are durable and arrive on time
  • Aug 31, 2014
    great prices and costomer sevice
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Just to point out, i live with my father at home still. household income was based off of everyone in the house. my income is far less. 19,600 a year but i'm about to get a promotion and raise. sonic electronix has a lot of good brand name items for sound equipment. (probably more but any time i'm searching to buy other things, this site never comes up) the prices are fair.