Sonic Electronix Reviews

12/19/2014
Sonic Electronix Ratings and User Reviews. Sonic Electronix is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1294 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Sonic Electronix

2014 Winner

Sonic Electronix Rating

More About Sonic Electronix

Recent Reviews for Sonic Electronix

• Dec 19, 2014
    So thankful I found this site - it saved me $40.00 in accessories for the car radio I was buying for my grandson & daughter for Christmas. Was a little confused as to why it told me to call the company while ordering and when they answered they couldn't understand why it popped up to call them.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I haven't received anything yet but excited about the prices and ease of shipping arrangements. Thanks
  • Dec 19, 2014
    This site has a wonderful selection for a decent price and I am definitely going to upgrade my old car. It's so great I would feel wrong to leave my friends out.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Good prices. Good service.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    great site and easy to manuver.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I have been installing stereo equipment for 15 years and out of all the online stores this is by far the best. a friend of mine turned me on to this site and I am ever great full that he shared this information. Thank you sonic electronix for being in the market for the consumer
  • Dec 19, 2014
    this is the second order I place in a week please cancel my first order 18124721
    Nice job guys
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Nice Site! Very User Friendly.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I was initially skeptical given their prices are so much lower than everyone else, but after some online research on various forums, my worries were put to rest. The pricing is great, the shipping is free, and they get great customer service reviews. This is my second order, and it wont be my last!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Very pleased with the transaction and love everything about Sonic: the price, the selection, specifications and shipping. All in all the best with out a doubt.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I really like shopping with you guys,the prices are awesome and shipping is quick,keep up the good work
    Love Sonic Electronix!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I recommend this website because they have great deals
  • Dec 18, 2014
    So far have had pretty good business deals done
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have purchased many items in the past but not recently. I have never had any issues with Sonicelectronix. They had a price matching policy last time I ordered from them, that was definitely a service that I took full advantage of and won my business.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Sonic Electronix has the best products in the industry at vary reasonable and affordable prices.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Sonic electronix is the best
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Enjoyed shopping here through Ebates. Look forward to receiving my purchase.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Love the radio. Wrong wires were sent for assembly...didn't want to wait on correct ones to be sent, so went to store and bought some that would work.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    very user friendly site...thank you
  • Dec 5, 2014
    ive ordered almost all of my car audio from sonic electronix, it gets to me fast and if i have to return something, its never a hassle .
    Best car audio website