Sonic Electronix Reviews

02/07/2016
Sonic Electronix Ratings and User Reviews. Sonic Electronix is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 756 reviews. Last rated on 02/06/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Sonic Electronix

2015 Platinum

Sonic Electronix Rating

More About Sonic Electronix

Recent Reviews for Sonic Electronix

• Feb 6, 2016
    Decided to try here since crutchfield.ca couldn't find this item.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Love Sonic Electronix 4 life!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Prices are great and affordable.. Local places were charging an arm and a leg... and well I can't live without those so yea.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    very good customer service, excellent products and amazing prices.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Honestly is a great company. Does a great job on shipping and arrives when they say it will arrive. They have some of the best prices I've ever seen for stereo equipment.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I love the quality of the merchandise and the pricing is right.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I have bought quite a few things from Sonic Electronix and they have always got my items to me on time also when anything went wrong their customer service was excellent. Thank you sonicelectronix for a great shopping experience.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I love Sonic Electronix. I've used this company for all my car audio needs since I got my first car at 16 and I always recommend it to anyone who asks where to get a good deal on a good product. Customer service is always helpful and Sonic always stands by their customers.
    Love the web sight
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Found everything I needed cheap and was easy to do
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Love the prices for finding anything car audio related on this site. Great prices
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Sonic has been my favorite car audio nexus, providing all the products and information I needed to make my car sound better than anyone I know.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I was looking to replace my factory radio and was at a loss with brands and pricing. A friend mentioned this site glad he did. Picked a few I liked did a comparison and wala...decision made that easy. I also checked prices to local retailers in my area and Sonic was by far the lowest price. Best of all they include the installation kit you need to install your new radio FREE.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    awesome site, lots of stuff in here and very helpful information. as I was recommended from a blog to this site. over priced box but it is custom made and not popular so I completely understand.
    LIKE YOUR EASY SHOPPING.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    my first experience, call the technician ask for product, answer very satisfied, then i ask to recommend other product so far i have good answer not problem.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Very easy to place order. Easy to find item. Shipping was free. Great deal.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Great prices, great products, great service
  • Jan 26, 2016
    i been buying from you guys for more then 4 years and been telling people about it also
    Feb 4, 2016
    They have the best price and ship out fast
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Feb 6, 2016
    A wrong part was sent and it cost me $40 to purchase the correct one. I'm unhappy about that.