Sonic Electronix Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Sonic Electronix Reviews

06/25/2017
Sonic Electronix Ratings and User Reviews. Sonic Electronix is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 315 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Sonic Electronix

2016 Winner

Sonic Electronix Rating

More About Sonic Electronix

Recent Reviews for Sonic Electronix

• Jun 11, 2017
    Sonic Electronix has a great website. They have a no hassle checkout process. Metra is always a quality product! Works great every time!
  • Jun 11, 2017
    Am hoping this will be a pretty good setup on my harley
  • May 13, 2017
    i ordered 3-4 different times and my ordered never went through/ got cancelled. really pissed me off, makes me want to take it to social media.
    Jun 11, 2017
    i ordered 2-3 times and my cc was not working for no reason. so my order cancelled 3 times
  • May 27, 2017
    First order so far, if it meet my expectation, this will be my new favorite site to order car accessories from.
  • Jun 10, 2017
    I ordered the wrong receiver for my truck. Contacted seller and return shipment is turning out to be very easy and I am pleased with the service I am receiving. I wish all online purchases where is he as this one has been! Thank you very much for the prompt service and for being understanding. I will definitely continue to do business with Sonic Electronix in the future thank you very much!!!
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Jun 10, 2017
    The radio buttons were danmaged on arrival, recessed inside the radio
  • Jun 10, 2017
    Sonic electronix is one of the best websites for car audio, i used to use crutchfeild but their prices were steeper and shipping was longer. these guys beat the competition for new and used items and the shipping is usually a day earlier than the date posted if not sooner.
  • May 30, 2017
    What a wonderful retailer I have found! I had been used to searching Cruthcfield for products but the prices and quick shipping from Sonic has ensured that I will be coming here first. Thank you to all at Sonic! I am a very happy customer!
    Jun 10, 2017
    Excellent prices from Sonic, fast delivery, and great selection. My new home for car audio products!
  • May 16, 2017
    For being an electronics store in a high dollar state, the prices are extremely cheap. Here, where I live, It would have cost me over $220 for the radio and mounting accessories and that did not include the four speakers. I would have had to pay for all the goodies that Sonic included free. Now I just have to pay someone to install it, which I would have to do anyway.
    Jun 09, 2017
  • Jun 09, 2017
    Wide variety and priced really well. I love Sonic Electronix.. Will continue to use you all for future purchase's.
  • Jun 07, 2017
    To nearly to evaluate. Will see!
  • Jun 07, 2017
    These are my first experiences with Sonic. So far I'm satisfied.
  • May 24, 2017
    Jun 06, 2017
    Product is awesome, though the 2 day delivery took 6.
  • May 26, 2017
    After research, Sonic Electronix had everything I needed for my vehicle and I'm very pleased with the discount that was offered.
  • May 30, 2017
    Usually get free install gear but not this time ? Never get a response when I ask a question, may be the time ? Have asked a few times with various questions .Good site all in all and I receive orders promptly.
    Jun 06, 2017
    They changed my total of some of the order to a higher amount , stereo adapter to my vehicle didn't fit , threw it out . Usually get install kit for free , not this time . Not for speakers or for radio. Radio was 50$ less a week ago? Speakers I found cheaper which I tried to ask them about ....no response. ...
  • Jun 06, 2017
    Great place to shop and great prices
  • Jun 06, 2017
    My entire experience was so easy. There was even a one hour flash sale that saved me some money on my purchase.
    PLEASANT
    EXCELLENT CHOICES AND INFORMATION REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND FITMENTS
  • Jun 05, 2017
    I did like my overall experience in find a speaker for my car just waiting for my items to come so I can install them.