Sonic Electronix Reviews

08/26/2016
Sonic Electronix Ratings and User Reviews. Sonic Electronix is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 639 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Sonic Electronix

2015 Platinum

Sonic Electronix Rating

More About Sonic Electronix

Recent Reviews for Sonic Electronix

• Aug 20, 2016
    I'm crossing my fingers that this fits my Toyota Tundra limited king cab
    Great selection.....excellent pricing
  • Aug 20, 2016
    Sonic has been easy to find on the webb and is very helpful to fitting the products to your specific vehicle . Thanks Sonic
  • Aug 19, 2016
    site looks pretty cool and i love the free shipping
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Great deal I can't wait to get it and hook it up.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    I have found Sonic Electronix to be quite quick to ship the product and very reasonably priced, No hesitation to highly recommend them.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Always my go to place for car audio . Best prices and quality merch online.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Great selection with great customer service.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    good experience, have always received orders in good time and in good condition.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    I love the only store! I am 20 years old now and ive been into car audio sense I was around 17. Now I have the $$ to buy a lot of what ive wanted to do with my car for a while and its been a great experience. I look at no other site beside Sonic Electronix. I even recommended to my friends.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    Great prices, free accessories and free shipping....outstanding!
  • Aug 19, 2016
    easy to use website and matched their ebay prices
  • Aug 19, 2016
    This website is the best. I always purchase from here for my audio needs.
  • Aug 19, 2016
    I actually messed up on my order called customer service and they took care of pretty quick.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Easy to shop and just what i was looking for.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I like that you can pay with amazon. great payment options
  • Aug 10, 2016
    you have so many different items to choose from. it makes it hard to decide which one I wanted. Good selection and fair prices.
    Aug 19, 2016
    I received what I ordered, t would not turn on after assembly, power to unit but no output.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Sonic Electronix is my favorite shopping plc ormy lectrn need ,love the prices
  • Jul 6, 2016
    Aug 19, 2016
    We purchased our items to be installed on our boat. The product was faulty. The speakers were crackly and the stereo volume kept shutting off. We tried contacting tech support, but you didn't have anyone who could help resolve the issue. A new stereo was sent as a replacement. This too did the exact same thing. We contacted another company regarding our issues and they gave us advice on what we should do. We decided to return everything and purchase a similar unit from one of your competitors. Their system is working perfectly. Unfortunately we had to pay the cost of shipping since your company doesn't want to take ownership for faulty product. We will never purchase another item from Sonic nor would we recommend your company to others.