Sonic Electronix Reviews

10/19/2014
Sonic Electronix Ratings and User Reviews. Sonic Electronix is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1018 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Sonic Electronix

2014 Winner

Sonic Electronix Rating

More About Sonic Electronix

Recent Reviews for Sonic Electronix

• Oct 14, 2014
    Great shopping experience. I wish the price could be more competitive to other online shop like amazon.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I was working another site was given item, was not compatable with my 1994 GMC Jimmy S-15
  • Oct 13, 2014
    overall good on customer service and i like the way they ship stuff pretty quick and good stuff.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Product availability made me purchase another $30 at another retailer. You have good prices, even better than retailers on Ebay.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Awesome website is easy to navigate and with lots of choices and reviews you can always feel good about your purchase.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    sonic electronix has the best prices!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    best online source of car audio equipment.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    I have had dealings in the past with sonic Electronics and all have been good...no problems.
    like the products.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Sonic is there to answer any question you may have about a product,also good web site which gives you alot of info on the product before you purchase it.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    i loved shopping at sonic electronics
    great website, very helpful
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Sonic is a great site myonlyissue is the coupon codes didnt work for my orders
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Big improvements over the years!
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Good quality products
    Oct 13, 2014
    On time delivery and price are reasonable
  • Oct 7, 2014
    previous I use to buy most of my electronic from places like Walmart or from friends. found this web site by close friend and wished that I had found it sooner. Sonic Electronix pricing was very reasonable even with my income now I have more money to purchase all the stuff I don't need but want. Thanks Sonic Electronix
    Oct 12, 2014
    was very pleased with all the electronics I have ordered from Sonic Electronix will order more if I am ever in need of similar types . prices are cheap, and shipping fast. just the way I like it
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Very good electronics store
  • Oct 5, 2014
    No Taxs or at-least Reduction in taxes for customers...!! Atleast you provide for Orders above 100$..!! I feel bad,as i am from California i had to pay tax of 9%..while it is Waived for people from other States.. I requested for Tax wavier by contacting customer care but they did not help..!! I will hope the best from you guys for the next time..!!
    Oct 13, 2014
    Recommended products or related products should be shown on the shopping page ...so that it would be easy to look up into other products..!!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I love your site. Best prices around!
    Oct 13, 2014
    I love shopping at sonicelectronix.com, but I have found amazon to be slightly cheaper with their prime members free shipping. If you all offered something like that i would be more inclined to shop at your site in the future.