Soufeel Jewelry Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Soufeel Jewelry Reviews

01/20/2018
Soufeel Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Soufeel Jewelry is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 9348 reviews.

Soufeel Jewelry Rating

More About Soufeel Jewelry

Recent Reviews for Soufeel Jewelry

• Jan 19, 2018
    Great price, don’t mind the shipping charge. Shouldn’t have to pay for it!
  • Jan 06, 2018
    Great site with multiple variety.
  • Jan 19, 2018
    Beautiful products and website easy to use. Just hope that my product turns out great!
    great
  • Jan 08, 2018
    Jan 19, 2018
    I was pleasantly surprised when I received my purchase. I can't wait to order more!!! I wish a phone number was available.
  • Jan 19, 2018
    You're the best, I love my charms
  • Jan 19, 2018
    I have recommend soufeel to many of my friends and they are impressed with the quality of the jewelry plus it is very affordable!
  • Jan 19, 2018
    I love the items, are good material and pretty, and the prices are pretty good. I recommend 100% always at my friends and family
    really nice
  • Dec 27, 2017
    Jan 19, 2018
    I’m so happy I got my purchase on time, thanks ❤️
  • Jan 19, 2018
    Absolutely love this website and all my orders are amazing!
  • Jan 19, 2018
    I love the quality of the products and their accessible prices
  • Jan 19, 2018
    I love this website it’s legit
    K
    Cute jewelry, great prices
  • Jan 03, 2018
    Jan 19, 2018
    I was looking forward to this product and super excited to wear it and once I tried to put it in on the piece that you pull back at the end of the necklace broke so I couldn't hook it. Very sad because I was looking forward to wearing it which I can't. Hopefully the jewelry store can help me fix it.
  • Jan 03, 2018
    Fair prices
    Jan 19, 2018
    The product I received I bought for my girlfriend it’s really nice but it’s tiny if the heart with their picture and writing on the inside were bigger then I’d be better but other than the size it’s perfect.
  • Jan 19, 2018
    Getting a name necklace for my girlfriend, site was nice, not my style of stuff but seems to be good quality and it’s good that it’s clearly stated that it’s gold plated copper/silver and not solid gold. I wish there would’ve been a standard free shipping option like for 8-10 business days.
    I love Soufeel 😍
  • Jan 19, 2018
    I was looking for a real site to get a personalized name necklace. And this one i trusted, it looks professional and welcoming. Pleased with the things I’ve ordered, and will definitely order from soufeel again. I’ve also recommended this site to my friends.