South Smoke Shop Reviews

07/22/2014
South Smoke Shop Ratings and User Reviews. South Smoke Shop is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 167 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - South Smoke Shop

2013 Winner

South Smoke Shop Rating

More About South Smoke Shop

Recent Reviews for South Smoke Shop

• Jun 8, 2014
    Ease of ordering
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Better search. Couldn't find Black and Mild products at all after entering it into the search.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    Hope I get promo codes and discounts from your store. If so, will purchase again. Thank you.
  • Jun 7, 2014
    The website was very difficult to maneuver through when beginning from email
  • Jun 5, 2014
    South Smoke Shop has the best prices and quality on the web. The express delivery usually comes in 3 days.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    please start shipping regular cigarettes even NYS has changed some laws. You offer a refund if not satified but the customer must pay shipping and you are so difficult too reach by phone I end up ordering less because of disappointing service.
    it was easy
  • Jun 3, 2014
    was upset yesterday when I checked out the site it showed me the same brand I purchased today were on sale for $2.00 less until the 27 of this month.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    South Smoke Shop is great,never had a problem with anything.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    None at this time
  • May 29, 2014
    I like the products you offer and the price. I order a couple of months worth at a time and have told several friends about you.
    Jun 6, 2014
    You have a great choice of cigs and I like the cigs and find them good cigs. I got my friend to start using you and she was surprised you carried menthol. It is easy to order online and is delivered promptly.
  • May 29, 2014
    Jun 4, 2014
    It was quick and easy to use. Shipping and delivery was great.
  • May 28, 2014
    Jun 7, 2014
    order was accurate and processed and arrived quickly
  • May 27, 2014
    Jun 4, 2014
    My order came in on time but was both incomplete and wrong. One item did not get shipped because it was out of stock and the other item was the wrong cigar. One out of the three items was correct. I contacted the customer service and they were suppose to get back to me within 24 hours but they haven't. I am very disappointed with this purchase and hope I will be refunded for the item that was not shipped.
  • May 25, 2014
    Jun 4, 2014
    Why does it take 3-4 days after ordering till items are shipped? Then 8 days to get order, I tried you pay for faster shipping but that part was cancelled.
  • May 23, 2014
    Jun 3, 2014
    The cigars are always fresh, and South Smoke Shop has the best price.
  • May 21, 2014
    Great Prices.
    Jun 1, 2014
    Very good prices!
  • May 19, 2014
    website is not easy to use had to enter my CC info 3 times, hoping i dont get charged 2 different times for same orderselect item not clear if picking item above it or below it
    Jun 3, 2014
  • May 16, 2014
    Jun 7, 2014
    I was very satisfied with my order from SSS. Unfortunately I just found out that they no longer sell the E Liquids I purchased. I am very disappointed that my product is no longer available.