SparringGearSet.com Reviews

06/02/2015
SparringGearSet.com Ratings and User Reviews. SparringGearSet.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 83 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.

SparringGearSet.com Rating

More About SparringGearSet.com

Recent Reviews for SparringGearSet.com

• Jun 2, 2015
    Seemed like a good place to order from, of course I must wait to see if the item I ordered comes on time and is as good if it looks before I can say completely, but if it is I will diffinately reorder. I teach martial arts so I have need of a lot of equiptment.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    THEY HAVE A EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    it was nice to have a very user friendly site with good items to choose from. Thank you very much for making things a lot more affordable. This martial arts family thanks you.
  • May 28, 2015
    I always look to see if I can find a black Bruce Lee Jump Suit like in His movies.... But I think JKD dose not make them now like they did in 1976.... The Yellow and Black Bruce Lee Jump Suit....
  • May 28, 2015
    Easy to find, select, and check out products.
  • May 26, 2015
    thought shipping was free until checkout....
  • May 26, 2015
    Excellent Service !!! Very Satisfied
  • May 16, 2015
    I think you could improve the checkout process by enrolling in PayPal. It is a commonly accepted format for paying online and it keeps your information more secure, plus it would open up the ability to pay you after hours to more customers who have debit cards and such. Just a better format for customers with less hassle.
  • May 14, 2015
    AWESOME COMPANY ! MY COMPANY TAEWKONDO /FITNESS WILL BE DOING ALL BUSINESS FROM NOW ON .
  • May 14, 2015
    I wish they had more pictures from different angles to get a better feel for what your buying but I feel like that with most online things. simple to buy from this site.
  • May 11, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    The Chest pad gear is to soft ...not good quality
  • May 10, 2015
    May 29, 2015
    I did not receive my full order. I called customer service and still haven't seen the rest of my order yet.
  • May 9, 2015
    This is the absolute best place I have found for my son's Taekwondo gear. I have been more than happy with them. They have amazing prices and excellent customer service. I recommend them to everyone. I won't buy his gear anywhere else.
  • May 7, 2015
    Competitive prices, good products and easy checkout process. Great online retailer. Will definitely shop here again.
  • May 6, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    Your sizing chart is not accurate. I wear an extra large in everything. I ordered a #6 size based on your chart. My pants are tight. I am not sure I'll be able to wear them. I could wear them if not concerned about comfort. I am a size 36" waist; 6' tall; 210lbs; it should've fit. The top is great! I MUST have this on the 28th May to wear. What are your recommendations? Also, the mailer was torn and heavily taped by the time I received it.
  • May 6, 2015
    I enjoyed my experience I wish since im a closer resident that I could purchase the items online and do a in store pick up instead of being charge a shipping fee and having to wait two days. I still enjoyed it.
    May 12, 2015
  • May 4, 2015
    May 14, 2015
    My hole order should have been received on the 6th because I paid for 2 day shipping. Only part of the order arrived. It was at that time that I found out the other half was being shipped from a different distributor because they didn't have it. I didn't receive the rest of my order until the 12th. should have been notified that half my order was coming from a different distributor and given a tracking number on that order as well, without having to call and ask for it after my order didn't show up. I believe they should have refunded all my delivery fee and not just $12. The gentleman that I talked to were very friendly in trying to help with my issue.
  • May 3, 2015
    You should look into Veteran discounts...Im a combat wounded veteran and sparring helps with my disability but it took me months to save up for everything i needed for sparring. A discount would have definately helped out but i know its difficult to prove that im a veteran online so i can see why you cant do it.
    May 21, 2015
    I was a little upset at the fact that i made my purchase on may 3rd and also another purchase a few day later and one of the items i requested was out of stock and i wasn't notified until i opened up the box and read the paper, the first order i placed was put off and awkwardly was rescheduled to be delivered on the same day the second purchase of items i made was supposed to be delivered. It was a bit frustrating that the first order was rescheduled and i wasn't told why. The thing that actually was the biggest problem i had was that 3 weeks after i purchased the items and received them at my door, is the time i was billed. Now even though this type of purchase some people would like, when i make a payment online with a card i didn't expect to have the payment withheld for more than half a month without a notice of this happening. If this is something the company does as a standard procedure that's fine but a bit of a heads up would be nice. I would work more on alerting customers about this since this is the reason I wont be purchasing things from this site for a long time. I wont completely negate this site since the quality of the products i bought are extremely satisfactory and are amazing. To sum this up in general...Great quality products, just need more work on informing the customers in more detail.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    It is fare website to shopping.
    May 10, 2015
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I hope everything works to my expectation.
    May 11, 2015
    From the time I purchased the order until the time the payment was taken from my account was too long. The delay interfered with my banking balance. if there is a next time please take payment upon submission of order.