SparringGearSet.com Reviews

07/12/2014
SparringGearSet.com Ratings and User Reviews. SparringGearSet.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 71 reviews. Last rated on 07/09/2014.

SparringGearSet.com Rating

More About SparringGearSet.com

Recent Reviews for SparringGearSet.com

• Jul 9, 2014
    The prices are competitive but some of them went up once added to cart without forewarning. I can't find any coupon codes but I did like the discount offers. My favorite part is that when buying a set of martial arts gear, it allowed me to individually select sizes of items. So the whole set isn't large, it's what I need it to be. Most sites don't let you do that.
  • Jul 8, 2014
    very nice lots of options. where will i get my $100 gift reward after since i finished the survey? pls email me charlesbel_98@yahoo.com
  • Jul 5, 2014
    good choice of products, will see how they do in the long run, first time purchase. they get it rite I will do a lot more shoping with them.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Hoping that it arrives in the time stated and the items are as shown. That will complete the overall experience. :)
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Can't weight till it comes then I can really voice my opinion.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Everything was so easy to find and the prices are great! I know where I'm going when I need gear or anything taekwondo for my son again :-D
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Great prices, decent selection
  • Jun 26, 2014
    good price and great selection of sparring gears!
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Nice site online
    Jul 7, 2014
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Good site, best price, waiting to see item..
  • Jun 22, 2014
    Best deal online!
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I am extremely dissatisfied with sites that force surveys and require looking at the check boxes to make sure I do not receive unwanted solicitations. When I encounter such sites, although I ordered something, unwanted intrusion means I will not be back for a second purchase. I will pay more to stay away from unwanted surveys and forced responses. - Dr Atkinson
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    1. Items were missing from my order that have yet to be received. 2. Items sent were in the wrong size. 3. There is no process for easy return. 4. There is only one person that is responsible for discussing any issues for this company and he was on vacation for a week, then takes significant time to respond. In calling the number for this company it goes to a call service that is not properly staffed. 5. I needed to perform and resolve the return before I left the country and the staff delayed their response significantly until it was too late, apparently because they don't want to deal a return.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Awesome products and great service. I highly recommend these guys as they have the best prices on sparring equipment I've seen anywhere.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    i like to recive a cupon or discont on items
    Jun 30, 2014
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Seems like a good experience. Need to see how my item is shipped and condition.
    Jul 7, 2014
  • Jun 14, 2014
    I found exactly what I was looking for! The site was well directed and made it very easy to find what I was looking for so I will shop here again as well as tell friends to try it out!
    Jul 1, 2014
    My order came extremely fast and packed very well! I am overjoyed to have found products that I have been looking for a long time! I will definitely be a return shopper and recommend them to others.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Jun 26, 2014
    On time and at a great price.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    it is very very good price
    Jun 27, 2014
  • Jun 8, 2014
    My first time ordering here and the online products do not have much selections but they sell mostly brand name products that can be trusted
    Jun 23, 2014
    I ordered 3 sets of sparring gear, one set was missing the footgear. I contacted the customer support and he sent me the item immediately.