speert.com Reviews

12/20/2014
speert.com Ratings and User Reviews. speert.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 237 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

speert.com Rating

More About speert.com

Recent Reviews for speert.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    I wish that their frames held together better. They should send and eyeglass kit with every order.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Good quality of products but sometimes expensive compare other sites
  • Dec 17, 2014
    OFFERED A 15% DISCOUNT INITIALLY FOR AN EMAIL SIGN-UP, BUT THIS WASN'T NOTED AT CHECKOUT.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    was quite satisfied with choses.
    Very easy transaction
  • Dec 16, 2014
    i am glad I found this web sight
    Good website so far
  • Dec 15, 2014
    great company--ordering is easy and products are great for a low price
  • Dec 14, 2014
    actually looking for 8.0 strength but settled for 6.0
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    I paid extra for two day delivery and the package did not arrive in two days. I would like to have a refund for the shipping cost. The magnifiying lens look like they will be useful to my mother who has very low vision.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Very satisfied with their selection of available items, the ease of ordering and the quality of the item.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    I am very pleased with my order , on time and fits perfect.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    took too long for product to arrive
    Dec 15, 2014
    Promptness of delivery was disappointing;
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Excellent prices on reading glasses. I bought 4 pair to use in different places and got them at about 1/2 the price of what they wanted at CVS and Rite Aide.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Speert had just want I wanted in reading glasses. However when I received the order it was short one pair saying it was out of stock. I believe they should have been clear on this when I ordered. Still, I really like the 3 pair they sent me and would shop here again. PS...There was no comment on my missing pair other than it was out of stock. I don't know if they will reship it to me when it's back in stock or not.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    The arms of the frames break easily
    Dec 15, 2014
    I rated some ?'s lower because one of the received glasses was rated 4.00 but is probably a 2.00. AND I clipped them onto my eye leash to use at a seminar (without checking first, my fault) that severely handicapped me all day yesterday. Otherwise all is well.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I am hopeful that I will receive the product in a timely manner.
    Thank you for providing Maui Jims with a 25% discount
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Husband loves the clic glasses, so i bought him the sunglasses for Chritmas
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    One pair great, one pair sucks, 2 pair not shipped. No one sent email asking me if I wanted more of the ones I liked.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    Christmas gift for someone so don't know how will they will work, or whether they are right prescription wise...tgat will have to wait til Christmas...but came on time, look like they did online... nice case.