speert.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

speert.com Reviews

05/28/2017
speert.com Ratings and User Reviews. speert.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 88 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2017.

speert.com Rating

More About speert.com

Recent Reviews for speert.com

• Apr 19, 2017
    Metal barrette clasps slip with my hair. So I am especially satisfied with your vinyl clasps.
    May 12, 2017
    Your hair accessories are truly the very best!
  • Apr 22, 2017
    I was disappointed that the website does not allow you to place more than one item in the shopping cart at a time or select several items to compare.
    May 10, 2017
    nice products at reasonable prices
  • Apr 14, 2017
    I always use Spreet.com for my reading eyewear. They are quick, reasonably priced, and have a wide variety of glasses to choose from at the higher power I need..
  • Apr 25, 2017
    They ship fast and are diligent about getting the order correctly.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Did a great job with first order.
    May 08, 2017
    Had everything not available, in our living area.
  • Apr 22, 2017
    Easy website to navigate.....
    May 07, 2017
    First time user of Speert and was completely satisfied!
  • Apr 15, 2017
    I just want my combs
    May 05, 2017
  • Apr 14, 2017
    May 02, 2017
    I found Speert on-line when looking for tortoise shell combs to replace 2 antique combs. Appreciated the help and quality. Am now working to adapt new combs to old comb backs. will probably return one as not fitting.
  • Apr 16, 2017
    Apr 30, 2017
    n/a
  • Apr 18, 2017
    glasses cost to much
    Apr 29, 2017
    $100 for three pairs of glasses is out rages I've already found another place to purchase them at a better price I probably will never use this company again
  • Apr 27, 2017
    I found finding your low power reading glasses to be a pain in the butt. When my Google search for "low power reading glasses" brought me to you site it bragged of having the largest selection of low power readers with a short sentence on how to locate them on your site. However, how you told me to locate them didn't work. Which I didn't know untill I spent the time finding a pair of glasses I liked, only to find they did not come in +0.5 power. So instead of confusing instructions, how about a link? Or the option to sort by power after you've chosen whether looking for woman's, men's, or childrens readers? I shouldn't have to work that hard, or spend as much time as I did on your site when I know exactly what I am looking for.
  • Apr 27, 2017
    I love Speert!
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Should be able to order more than one at a time
  • Apr 23, 2017
    Good selection on hard to find models
    quick & easy
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Signing out is too complicated. Page is too busy. Previous order history page should show a photo of the previously order items, not just the number.
    Apr 22, 2017
    very good
  • Apr 10, 2017
    Apr 21, 2017
    I am perfectly satisfyed with Speert!BR Happy customer from Norway 😊👍🏼
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I found the glasses I wanted at a good price. Thanks.
    yery professional
  • Apr 11, 2017
    They responded quickly to answering questions in e-mail.I was also very kind to foreign customers like me.
    Apr 20, 2017