speert.com Reviews

08/27/2015
speert.com Ratings and User Reviews. speert.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 191 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2015.

speert.com Rating

More About speert.com

Recent Reviews for speert.com

• Aug 27, 2015
    Excellent products and service
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Great shopping place, the only thing is I would have liked more categories to narrow down what I was looking to purchase.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Your prices are very reasonable. I'm in a 5.0 now and locally, IF I could find this power, they are outrageously priced. Great selection here.
    Great site....great glasses
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I have no comments to make at this time as I have never shopped with Speert before.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I love having more than one pair so I can leave a pair at each of the sites in my home and car where I use them most. I always have a pair in my purse, each most used purse has it's own pair. the color ranges are fun.
    reasonable and competent
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Nice gallery, great choice
  • Aug 22, 2015
    the reading glasses was perfect for me but it breaks very easily. the first two that I purchased from are all broken in less than six months. I like the fit of the glasses, but poor quality
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Third set of glasses ordered.....Happy with the glasses...happy with the promptness,,,,,just happy to do business with you
  • Aug 21, 2015
    The other online vendors have better visuals and show the glasses on models. Very helpful.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Site is a little hard to use on iPhone
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Quick easy to find the product that i wanted and to check out thanks. Ken
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Your site is very difficult to read when ordering...the fonts need to be larger...and more precise....took wayyy toomuch time to read it and fill in..
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Third set purchased, very happy with them. They help me keep track of my glasses without getting in my way.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Nice to do business with.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    Glasses advetized as 2.50, actually closer to 1.25. Lens not very clear/transparent.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 22, 2015
    It's a pleasurable experience when you are able to order the products you think you would like on the Internet and then receive the products on time exactly as ordered and the products are high quality. Would recommend Speert to anyone wanting reading sunglasses!
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    Love the cheaters! Nice design and look like the pic.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I was very surprised on how fast it took to put a order in.
    Aug 22, 2015