speert.com Reviews

07/30/2015
speert.com Ratings and User Reviews. speert.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 196 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2015.

speert.com Rating

More About speert.com

Recent Reviews for speert.com

• Jul 30, 2015
    Easy site to use, decent prices, decent products, fast shipping.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I was extremely pleased to find an appealing selection of both sunglass readers and clear lens bifocal readers! My life will become instantly more comfortable and less complicated when they arrive!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    My mother used only Speert combs and I know they are very good quality. Now I prefer speert combs.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Thank you for carrying the wider frames in reading glasses. They are hard to find and I very much need that width. I also found the necklace magnifiers. They are very attractive and look like a good solution for me at work. I have ordered one of those, also.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I have ordered several pair of glasses from speert and am very satisfied. You are the only place I can get the 500 power I need.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I like the product [Peeper Keepers] and I usually buy 3 at a time. But it seems each time I receive them 1 breaks within a week, another breaks in a few weeks and the 3rd lasts forever! Strange, but I keep ordering them. Also, the color chart does not match the colors in the drop-down list for the product.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    This is a wholesale order. Businesses never receive any promotions!
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I really like the eyeglass retainers. They are the only ones that my reading glasses do not constantly fall out of.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Highly efficient, service, well priced, very attractive items. Although the variety of items offered is astonishing, I always have difficulty finding my own niche on the site, especially since the numbering system is very confusing. Additionally, the key words I enter do not bring up the glasses I buy. Although I put in the words, "red Calabria" or "red Calabria reading glasses," the pair I have been ordering for virtually 20 years never appear, and if I have forgotten the model number, it is virtually impossible to find them, even though the glasses involved are red Calabria reading glasses. So your search terms could use a little help.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    I will probably order again soon!
  • Jul 21, 2015
    I have purchased reading glasses from Speert in the past. I like the wide selection of glasses that your site has. Today I decided to buy some sunglasses.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    So far, good, Will need to obtain merchandise to effectively comment on value or company.
    Jul 30, 2015
  • Jul 20, 2015
    If I like these as soon as I receive them I'll be placing another order.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    good site, easy to use, good prices
    Jul 30, 2015
    items were of expected quality and came in a timely fashion
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 22, 2015
    I have a hard time fitting my thin face, especially good sunglasses. These not only fit, they are great sunglasses! love them!
  • Jul 12, 2015
    I looked at quite a few Websites for glasses, before choosing this one, mainly because of the reasonable prices.
    Jul 21, 2015
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Jul 21, 2015
    the light did not work,used batteries i had, then went out and bought fresh ones still no light !
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    Website is poor -- does not provide adequate product info
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Great selection, good prices
    Jul 20, 2015
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I would like to see more choices of the neck-hanging glasses: better colours, bling, diopters. It would be great to be able to choose different diopters for different eyes and also a broader range of diopters.
    Jul 25, 2015