Spencer's Online Reviews

07/31/2014
Spencer's Online Ratings and User Reviews. Spencer's Online is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1284 reviews.

Spencer's Online Rating

More About Spencer's Online

Recent Reviews for Spencer's Online

• Jul 29, 2014
    I had great difficulty finding the item on line, not user friendly
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I really liked those gold cubic Zirconia gold pyramid earrings. Spencers should make some different kind of gold earrings. Spencers should also make mobb deep rappers havoc and prodigy shirts I would buy some if you all create some.
    love the inventory!
    it was overall great
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I absolutely love Spencer's always going in store and online to check stuff out :)
    I love it
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Easy to navigate website with good quality products
  • Jul 28, 2014
    great job. Fun selection of sex toys
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Fabulous experience overall, every time I have ordered something from Spencer's it's always come earlier than expected and the products are always in great condition.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Awesome inventory user friendly webpage
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I was going to make an order yesterday but no items would add to my cart. I found the site somewhat cumbersome and buggy.
    pretty cool merchandise.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    everything was great until the check out. When checking out it had a pop up to confirm which postal code zip code I was going to use and the window response options were not looking so I had to refresh the page and enter all my information over again. This time I checked on my phone the 9 digit USPS postal code so the pop up wont come up and it didn't
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Final order page kept giving me problems...had to do the damn thing 3 times before it would finally submit order!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    i was not able to purchase anything from my phone, the website was making my phone go crazy, which is something that has never happened before. In the end i had to use my laptop. Other then that the sight was alright.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great website. I just wish you have a wider selection.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I like the website but I feel that the shipping prices are way to high I have never seen prices that high. All websites usually have free shipping not $5 for a $3 item.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Easy to use site with great products!
    Love it there