Sperry Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Sperry Reviews

Sperry Ratings and User Reviews. Sperry is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 253 reviews. Last rated on 03/02/2018.
Circle of Excellence - Sperry

2015 Winner

Sperry Rating

More About Sperry

Recent Reviews for Sperry

• Mar 02, 2018
    Why don’t nurses get discount? I am a retired neonatal nurse and worked many hours not getting paid for. If nurses don’t do their job right teachers have no jobs. Plus we get no retirement. Just saying. Sperry shoes are great.
  • Mar 09, 2018
    Everything went smoothly
  • Mar 07, 2018
    Quality product.
  • Mar 06, 2018
    the check out is a painful experience!
    Mar 15, 2018
  • Mar 05, 2018
    Mar 14, 2018
    Every time I find and purchase a shoe, by the time I am ready to re order Sperry has discontinued it !
  • Mar 14, 2018
    applying the discounts offered was impossible
  • Mar 04, 2018
    Loved the free shipping! Similar to LLBEAN. Would like to see it much more often!
    Mar 13, 2018
    Overall very satisfied with this purchase for my son. Not delivered on time due to snow storms in Massachusetts. Not the fault of Sperry therefore I did not contact Customer Support about any issues.
  • Mar 13, 2018
    Experience was great. I originally tried to purchase on my phone via Instagram but it was kinda clunky and kept freezing when I attempted to pay via my Amazon account. But the site was great and I'm looking forward to receiving my loafers. :-)
  • Mar 13, 2018
    I found it to be incredibly easy to not only find a product that I was looking for, but also how many options I was provided. I am buying a gift for my girlfriend, and as a college student money is tight. The fact that they gave me the options for free shipping and a student discount really made things a lot easier.
  • Mar 13, 2018
    I have purchase shoes and totes from Sperry and each product comes with first rate quality and just as I had anticipated.
  • Mar 13, 2018
    Sperry is a well-known quality product. My daughters own many pairs and are always happy with a gift from Sperry.
  • Mar 13, 2018
    have worn your product for many years
    Great Sight
  • Mar 12, 2018
    I love Sperry Top Siders and wish your Captain shoes were the same as they were in the 1980's. I have two pairs which are good.
  • Mar 12, 2018
    Sperry has brought so much happiness to my feet! LOL But really... they are the most confutable pair of shoes I own!! LOVE them!
  • Mar 12, 2018
    Good quality but a bit pricey...I would expect a better price (comparing to Zappos or Amazon). Sizing for width somewhat confusing?
  • Mar 12, 2018
    Sperry has always provided me with quality shoes that stylish and long-lasting.
  • Mar 12, 2018
    Easy ordering and signed up for give 20, get 20 which I will look forward to using for my next purchase! Thanks
  • Feb 28, 2018
    Mar 12, 2018
    I had to return and I got my money back on time and the product I was looking for and size and will order again